Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Scunthorpe v Charlton - Match Thread

Comments

• Options
    I like that line up. I'll go for a 1-1 draw.
  • Options
    A very strong team. The bench not so much.
  • Options
    Shows that other than up top we do have some depth.

Clarke, Pearce, Fosu and Reeves out plus Page and Lennon long term but still a decent starting XI.

Young bench but other than Dodoo good players plus the experience of Jackson.

Come on the black and white army
  • Options
    Here come the two sides.... COYA!!!!!!! #cafc
  • Options
    I do not know how many will be wanting tweets next weekend but I will not be here, so hopefully someone else can keep the information going.
  • Options
    KICK-OFF ⚽ | 1' Scunthorpe get the action underway... #cafc
  • Options
    1' The Addicks, dressed all in white this afternoon, win a free-kick on halfway for a handball. #cafc
  • Options
    Posted at
    2'
    Foul by Ahmed Kashi (Charlton Athletic).
    Posted at
    2'
    Tom Hopper (Scunthorpe United) wins a free kick in the attacking half.
  • Options
    Donny 0-1MKD
  • Options
    5' First chance goes the way of Charlton. Dasilva crosses, Magennis just can't get his head on the ball, but Marshall tries an acrobatic effort which is wide. #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fancy us today 4+ goals 28/1
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Hahahahaha
  • Options
    clb74 said:

If only :smiley:
  • Options
    7' Good play from the Iron as Madden controls the ball for Adelakun. Madden was involved later on, hooking the ball goalwards with Hopper beaten to the ball by Amos. #UTI (0-0)
  • Options
    Cmmmoooon reds sorry I'm late, james brown was at my sister's
  • Options
    White..???
  • Options
    9' Kashi does well to break up Adelakun's run towards the box. #cafc
  • Options
    Fucking great stream, and the picture is not bad too
  • Options
    10' A fairly tight opening 10 minutes here. 0-0. #cafc
  • Options
    12' Good counter-attacking football from the Iron as they win the ball back before Madden plays a give-and-go. The defence were alert and Amos cleared. #UTI (0-0)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Can you post the link please LennyLowrent.
  • Options
    13' Sarr makes an important interception in the box to stop a cross from reaching Madden in a goalscoring position. Corner Scunthorpe... #cafc
  • Options
    14' CHANCE! Charlton break with Holmes, he plays in Marshall who sees his effort saved one-on-one! #cafc
  • Options
    14' Marshall breaks down the left and draws a brilliant save from Gilks as he spread himself. Corner to the Addicks after Ojo cleared. #UTI (0-0)
  • Options
    Awful touch from Marshall there to let the goalkeeper close down the angle. Aaaargh
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    15' The Addicks win a corner as a result, but there's a break in play first while Scunthorpe's Clarke receives treatment. #cafc

15' Looks like the defenders afternoon is over as he limps off and the hosts prepare a sub. #cafc
  • Options

White..???

Played in white stripe against them about 5years ago lost 1-0.
  • Options

Can you post the link please LennyLowrent.
    To my stream..? Any time darling
  • Options
    17' Play resumes with ten men for the Iron as Holmes readies himself. Holmes of Charlton hits the ball wide of the target in the meantime. #UTI (0-0)
  • Options
    17' Scunthorpe sub | Duane Holmes replaces the injured Jordan Clarke. #cafc
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!