Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Scunthorpe v Charlton - Match Thread

15678911»

Comments

• 90+2 The pair are booked. #cafc
  • 90+2' Cautions for Hopper of the Iron and Konsa of Charlton for an altercation in the penalty area after it looked as though Hopper had been brought down. #UTI (2-0)
  • A Belgian Bun with Robinsons Jam will give you the Katherine Merdes in the morning!
  • E=mc2 said:

Karl Robinson is not in the class to steer Charlton up - Clueless in defence, simple.

Tosser
  • edited November 2017

once again the risible fucktard sticks with his only plan despite it obviously not working at all until after we go 2 nil down
    sticking with wide players on the wrong sides - any chump can see the way thru these cloggers is getting around them but gobby stays with the not fit for purpose "tactic" cos he knows best - my stinking arse!! now sticks Sarr up front to complete a knap hand of blokes given jobs they don't have the tools for. Jesus H Christ on a bike I've clear frozen my bollocks off to watch this clot rob a living. The new owners can shine him on right after squirrel face and cahones.

get a hobby
  • We have put pressure on ourselves for Tuesday. However if we can win it we willstill be in touching distance.
  • Oh well back to the drawing board.
  • edited November 2017
    Posted at
    90'+4'
    Attempt missed. Reeco Hackett-Fairchild (Charlton Athletic) header from the centre of the box misses to the right.

Charlton Athletic FC‏Verified account
    @CAFCofficial
    14s14 seconds ago
    More
    FULL-TIME | Scunthorpe United 2 Charlton 0

Morris' stunning double halts the Addicks' unbeaten run at nine games. #cafc

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DPfiBbJW0AAfV0f.jpg
  • Sponsored links:

• At least Millwall lost.
  • Just off to kick the cat!

Thanks for thread chaps

Thanks for nothing Roland
  • Did not expect a win but got some hope after a good first half. Still cant put our chances away.
  • Nothing wrong with the performance from the lads here at Glanford Park, but two bolts from the blue beat us. #cafc
  • Thank you to all the travelling Addicks who made the journey up to Scunthorpe this afternoon
  • Thanks for your updates Ross.
  • Leuth said:

once again the risible fucktard sticks with his only plan despite it obviously not working at all until after we go 2 nil down
    sticking with wide players on the wrong sides - any chump can see the way thru these cloggers is getting around them but gobby stays with the not fit for purpose "tactic" cos he knows best - my stinking arse!! now sticks Sarr up front to complete a knap hand of blokes given jobs they don't have the tools for. Jesus H Christ on a bike I've clear frozen my bollocks off to watch this clot rob a living. The new owners can shine him on right after squirrel face and cahones.

get a fucking hobby
    I do share a lot of what he posted. How you can go into a league season with just one main striker, with the back up being 1 player who has score 2 in over 40 appearances, a loanee who wasn't good enough for Rangers and hadn't scored a league goal in his life & an under 18 who hadn't even played a league game. Compare that to Wigan, Blackburn & Portsmouth.
  • For once we need perspective in this situation.
    Get home and get set for Tuesday, spend one hour licking the wounds, then get some focus, it is not irredeemable right now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Bad day at the office but comes after nine games unbeaten.

This team and manager not as good not as bad as some have said.

Missing Clarke?
  • Thanks for the updates @ross1
  • once again the risible fucktard sticks with his only plan despite it obviously not working at all until after we go 2 nil down

Bore off you pathetic little man.
  • Cheers Ross.
  • Thanks for updates...
  • Deserved something from the game.
    Played well and looked like we would get something.
    Two nil flattered them.
  • Thanks Roland! 2-0 down to Scunthorpe in the 3rd division...

They’ve scored 2 wonder goals. Just looks silly blaming Roland for absolutely everything.
    I'd blame Roland for an earthquake in Antarctica, the way I feel about him.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!