Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pardew or Palace?

I suspect that this is not going to be close but even though I would, marginally, prefer Palace to be relegated than WBA (Pardew) at least his appointment increases the number of clubs down the bottom that I would delight in seeing relegated.

Comments

• Definitely would prefer Palace to go down, managers come and go anyway
  • edited November 2017
    Preferably both but Palace getting relegated along with all those pathetic flag waving ultra Nigels is what i dream of.
  • instead of palace being relegated by February i think id like them to go down on goal difference last game of the season.
  • Palace relegated
  • edited November 2017
    Pardew sacked before may
  • West Brom v Palace on Saturday, I know it’s drawing the short straw, but cmon you Baggies!
  • Sponsored links:

• Mighr be unpopular here but I think it could be a good appointment... Hate Palace A LOT more than Pardew; the latter tends to start off well at clubs and then mess up.

If that happens with West Brom then he'll guide them away from trouble making it harder for Palace to stay up... then in a year or two he can take West Brom down himself
  • edited November 2017
    Palace, as Pardew will do what he always does and when his personality takes control his early wiĺ fade. He will then either be sacked or take them down, it is what he does.
  • Want Pardew to guide westbrom to safety at the expense of palace, even better if it's a 98th minute penalty on the last game of the season that sends palace down on goal difference
  • Palace's second last game of the season is away to Stoke - I'm hoping it's that game that seals their fate so I can have some fun in the boardroom!!
  • Palace to go down and Pardew to be sacked for nearly going down.
  • Apart from Charlton getting promotion and Roland selling,palarce going down is top of my list.
  • instead of palace being relegated by February i think id like them to go down on goal difference last game of the season.

Do you remember watching Rooney et. al. walking around The Stadium of Light (I think) after their game had finished, believing that they were Champions only to hear that City had scored a very, very late goal?
  • For me, every season is the same. I start off by not really caring who gets relegated with Palace. If Pardew joins them, then great.
  • Sponsored links:

Do you remember watching Rooney et. al. walking around The Stadium of Light (I think) after their game had finished, believing that they were Champions only to hear that City had scored a very, very late goal?
    yep zaha and crew celebrating staying up, then jonjo shelvey smashes one in for newcastle to dump palace by goal difference would be quite good and would have them going mad.
  • Palace going down for me. Pardew will relegate West Brom next season (as some Palace fans confidently predicted to me the other night).

Sadly, I think they'll escape. The jammiest club in football
  • As someone on here said recently, WBA are a fairly similar club to our own. I don't want to see them go down, the only reason to dislike them was that crappy FA Cup goal that hit a puddle and went in.

So I'd be happy for Pardew to flirt with relegation this season, then get sacked by next Christmas, giving them a chance to recover.

Palace bottom. West Ham above them on goal difference. That's all anyone on here should want.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

As someone on here said recently, WBA are a fairly similar club to our own. I don't want to see them go down, the only reason to dislike them was that crappy FA Cup goal that hit a puddle and went in.

So I'd be happy for Pardew to flirt with relegation this season, then get sacked by next Christmas, giving them a chance to recover.

Palace bottom. West Ham above them on goal difference. That's all anyone on here should want.

AND Pardew catching the clap JiMMy?

From a late headed equaliser :smile:
  • edited November 2017
    Ultraism in the Championship would be good for football.

Downside to Pardew becoming WBA manager is that we won't get to see his smug boat offering pearls of wisdom on Sky :cry:
  • edited November 2017

I find myself having to think twice before I can recall which clubs these guys are currently at. Last 2 clubs each have managed:

Pulis: Crystal Palace, West Brom
    Allardyce: Sunderland, Crystal Palace
    Pardew: Crystal Palace, West Brom
    Hogdson: West Brom, Crystal Palace https://t.co/f1RFBsGTHP

— Colin Trainor (@colintrainor) November 29, 2017
  • Would love to see Palace and West Ham relegated.

The stuff dreams are made of!
  • I find myself having to think twice before I can recall which clubs these guys are currently at. Last 2 clubs each have managed:

Pulis: Crystal Palace, West Brom
    Allardyce: Sunderland, Crystal Palace
    Pardew: Crystal Palace, West Brom
    Hogdson: West Brom, Crystal Palace https://t.co/f1RFBsGTHP

— Colin Trainor (@colintrainor) November 29, 2017
    Palace seem to have a full set now of "merry go round" managers, perhaps they'll go back to Pulis again after Roy is sacked