Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CHECKATRADE TROPHY | Charlton v Oxford United - MATCH THREAD

Comments

• This is it. I'm really excited!

• Surely Ricardinho is a bit tasty....
  • Ummmmm maybe

Phillips
    Dasilva Konsa Dijksteel Jackson
    ........... Aribo Kashi
    Marshall Reeves KAG
    ........ Magennis

Or maybe Kashi at CB, Dijksteel right back DaSilva left back and Jacko holding?
  • Oggy Red said:

It does my head in when I see the starting team in squad numerical order.

Now I need a piece of paper to write on, in order to work out who's playing where!

Mumble moan, grumble.

CHARLTON | Phillips, Dijksteel, Konsa, Jackson (c), Dasilva, Kashi, Aribo, Marshall, Ahearne-Grant, Reeves, Magennis. #cafc
  • Cup fever I love it... Scarlet fever on the other hand, very dodgy!
  • Eh? That's a weird fecking line up. Too many important players starting. It's the checkashite. And what the hell is that back 4 gonna look like.
  • Sponsored links:

• I would have thought Jacko would be too knackered to start, after a full 5 minutes last Saturday.

Who said his legs have gone?

• Jacko at centre back?
  • Last time we were taken over we missed out on Wembley , a loss tonight would provide some nice symmetry
  • ross1 said:

CHARLTON | Phillips, Dijksteel, Konsa, Jackson (c), Dasilva, Kashi, Aribo, Marshall, Ahearne-Grant, Reeves, Magennis. #cafc

Thank you, Ross1. You are a kind and considerate person.

• Ross you are seriously doing a match thread for this.

I salute you sir

If there is enough interest, I try to give information to those who otherwise cannot see it. Unfortunately, not a proper commentary, but with comments from others, hopefully all covered
  • I think KR wants to get 2 wins on the bounce and change the tide. I can see the logic in that but no guarantees of course.
  • Peter a Ridsdale in the Directors box......with Alex Neil
  • ross1 said:

Ross you are seriously doing a match thread for this.

I salute you sir

If there is enough interest, I try to give information to those who otherwise cannot see it. Unfortunately, not a proper commentary, but with comments from others, hopefully all covered
    Living in France you are my main connection whilst the matches are in progress. Thank you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Here come the two sides.... COYA!!! #cafc
  • edited January 2018
    Swisdom said:

Peter a Ridsdale in the Directors box......with Alex Neil

I didn't realize Ridsdale was at PNE. There is a man who should never, ever worked in football again after what he did to Pompey.

Edit: Definitely thinking of Peter Storey. I meant Leeds here.
  • KICK-OFF | 1' The Addicks get the action underway... #cafc

• Is there anyone there?

• #OUFC have won the toss and so Charlton get us underway. United have the @YellowArmyOUFC behind them in the first half.
  • Swisdom said:

Peter a Ridsdale in the Directors box......with Alex Neil

I think we have a random invite advert in some seedy ex-manager & crappy ex-owners monthly magazine somewhere....
  • CL match thread is about the only thing I look forward to Charlton wise nowadays... Always appreciative of yours and everyone's efforts.

C'mon you Addicks!
  • 2' First corner of the evening goes to Charlton.... Oxford get it clear. #cafc