Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Any body else at work.....

edited December 2006 in General Charlton
..... and sitting here with NOTHING..... literally nothing to do?????????

Comments

• Yep...with a stinking hangover, but £80 up from pool last night!! so it's not all bad.
  • 80 quid up...... thats nice work..... how many did you win for that , or was it the old double or nothing scenario????
  • sitting here catching up on the charlton goss.

Nice one Hillsy
  • 9 of us playing. 1st game was a £1 each and I won that pot = £9 win, 2nd game was for £2, lost. Long story short the last game was for £10 each. I won that, happy days!!
  • Cheers Dave. Any chance you are having your pool table up when I'm over NYE? I'm feeling lucky!!
  • Yep - sitting here doing bugger all for the second day running!
  • No Pool table, but we can get the cards out ! You know i'd win it all off of ya, remember the Boro train !!
  • Cards is a bit anti social for NYE. Especially when your the "hostess" i'll be expecting Peroni with lime put into my right hand all night.......SNAP!!
  • Also sitting on my arse doing bugger all
  • Sponsored links:

• Sat here at work, doing sweet FA.... can't see that changing all day.....
  • started before 8, and probably here till 7.

merry christmas.....
  • 8-7 AFKA!! You are value for money
  • Yep.

Bored, bored, bored.

Still, I can always re-read Les Reeds comments from the Fulham programme :)
  • Im playing snooker on miniclip........ Im not much cop.........
  • 8-7 blimey.

Im here till 2ish I think, loads of work to do though.
  • Yep - I'm at work too, with a couple of others. Need to get some work done which Ive been promising to do for ages, so might be a late finish. That is unless I can come up with another great yarn!
  • yep, here till lunch then off to get my hair done!
  • Yep - I'm in work - What the hell for I don't know (Not that much work but they like to see that there is PA cover for the big wigs! That incidentally are all on holiday!) - we normally have about 200 on our floor and there is only about 20 in today! I hate quiet!

Mx
  • M - give us a wave love.... can just about see a corner of your building from my desk...!
  • Sponsored links:

• **Waving** - Hope you and H had a lovely Christmas!

PS - I was off last week so didn't see the second installment of the Panto! Was AFKA nice to me???
  • I didn't see it either...............did he bottle it?????
  • Most likely - You know AFKA a few threats from us girls and he runs for cover! ;-)
  • Likewise M. What floor you on anyway?

Not sure the panto 2nd part every got aired. I hear a couple of death threats headed in AFKA's direction....
  • yeah at work, and it's that quite, that we can hear Big Ben at Midday
  • I'm on 6th Floor facing the Tower.

I'm sure when AFKA comes out from wherever he's hiding we'll get the excuses.

Mx
  • I'm only 23 floors above you then...

I could say something about you preferring to be on top, but I won't....
  • Oi!!! Cheeky Git!

If i'm not mistaken I'm sure I need a man for that - and that's one thing I don't have at the moment!!

Well good news - We have just been authorised to leave on half day. So my company are nice people! Well sometimes!

Mx
  • Mine are completely the opposite. Apparently they're going to review the staffing levels at 3pm. Fat lot of good that is, seeing that I'm due to finish at 4 anyway.....
  • Well have a great New Year and see you soon!

I'm off home.

Mx