Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Alou Diarra - L'equipe (ed. Feb 18 - back training with Charlton)

edited February 2018 in General Charlton
There's a piece in L'equipe with Alou Diarra as the per the attached. image

Kindly translated here -

Comments

• When you were asking on Twitter "Is anyone any good at French" is this the reason?
    Because Dave Mehmet is on his way to your place. ;)
  • Brilliant for the youngsters to learn from.

Hasnt played since the end of last season, if we sign him by the time he is match fit there might only be 5/6 games left
  • As someone said on the twitter replies - He's not the trialist who was on the bench yesterday was he?

@bolloxbolder you were at the Stoke game weren't you?
  • Hate to say though but would he dislodge any of the players at his age that currently start (if everyone fit)

Regardless though, he'd be like Jackson, and a great option to get off the bench to see out a game
  • Sponsored links:

• While it's been a while since I've seen him play. I'd guess he is still better than anything we currently have.
  • Hate to say though but would he dislodge any of the players at his age that currently start (if everyone fit)

Regardless though, he'd be like Jackson, and a great option to get off the bench to see out a game

When do we ever have everyone fit? Be good to see him in the shirt again.
  • Great pro, but couldn’t/didn’t play many games the last few months he was with us so highly doubtful he could now - especially after areound 5+ months out
  • Sign him up.
  • Sign him up .
  • Absolute class. Wipes the floor with JFC.
  • Sponsored links:

• Slightly odd timing for him to come over now, seeing that he left Nancy at the end of last season. I wonder who instigated it?
  • apparently karl knows all about him - so were saved.
  • Can’t see him playing to much, but what a fantastic player to have back at the clubs, great role model for the young pro’s, next manager?
  • Slightly odd timing for him to come over now, seeing that he left Nancy at the end of last season. I wonder who instigated it?

As he has property in the area, perhaps he was just checking up on it and popped in to see old friends JJ etc. but then, I am very naive :smiley:
  • Id have him until the end of the season and then have him as a Coach/player (if he wants that of course!)