Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Alou Diarra - L'equipe (ed. Feb 18 - back training with Charlton)

edited February 2018 in General Charlton
There's a piece in L'equipe with Alou Diarra as the per the attached. image

Kindly translated here -

Comments

• Options
    When you were asking on Twitter "Is anyone any good at French" is this the reason?
    Because Dave Mehmet is on his way to your place. ;)
  • Options
    Brilliant for the youngsters to learn from.

Hasnt played since the end of last season, if we sign him by the time he is match fit there might only be 5/6 games left
  • Options
    As someone said on the twitter replies - He's not the trialist who was on the bench yesterday was he?

@bolloxbolder you were at the Stoke game weren't you?
  • Options
    Hate to say though but would he dislodge any of the players at his age that currently start (if everyone fit)

Regardless though, he'd be like Jackson, and a great option to get off the bench to see out a game
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    While it's been a while since I've seen him play. I'd guess he is still better than anything we currently have.
  • Options

Hate to say though but would he dislodge any of the players at his age that currently start (if everyone fit)

Regardless though, he'd be like Jackson, and a great option to get off the bench to see out a game

When do we ever have everyone fit? Be good to see him in the shirt again.
  • Options
    Great pro, but couldn’t/didn’t play many games the last few months he was with us so highly doubtful he could now - especially after areound 5+ months out
  • Options
    Sign him up.
  • Options
    Sign him up .
  • Options
    Absolute class. Wipes the floor with JFC.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Slightly odd timing for him to come over now, seeing that he left Nancy at the end of last season. I wonder who instigated it?
  • Options
    apparently karl knows all about him - so were saved.
  • Options
    Can’t see him playing to much, but what a fantastic player to have back at the clubs, great role model for the young pro’s, next manager?
  • Options

Slightly odd timing for him to come over now, seeing that he left Nancy at the end of last season. I wonder who instigated it?

As he has property in the area, perhaps he was just checking up on it and popped in to see old friends JJ etc. but then, I am very naive :smiley:
  • Options
    Id have him until the end of the season and then have him as a Coach/player (if he wants that of course!)