Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ex players scoring

Comments

• Rhys Browne just scored for Yeovil

Who?
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhys_Browne

We had him for a year, he was loaned to VCD and never played for us
  • Rhys Browne just scored for Yeovil

Who?
    Yeovil Town FC
  • Gudmundsson scores late,
  • Lookman scored on his debut in Germany.
  • Michael Smith scored yesterday for Rotherham.
  • Polish Pete v Reza tonight see if either score
  • Reza scored in a 3-2 defeat.
  • edited February 2018
    Looks like Polish Pete was on the bench... Appears to have struggled making the jump from the Dutch First Division again as was scoring for fun at that level originally.

Get to name a lot of subs dont they...
  • Josh Staunton scored for Woking v Chester
  • Sponsored links:

• Michael Turner scored for SCP
  • Semi Ajayi puts Rotherham two up at Scunthorpe
  • Novak pulls one back for Scunny
  • Cumberbatch scored twice today
  • Aaron Barnes for Torquay
  • Hasnt scored yet Shelvey is having a worldie against Man Utd... his passing today is exactly what England need against teams that'll sit deep against us!!
  • KAG made it 2 in 2 for Crawley.
  • Michael Smith made it 3 in 4 starts for Rotherham since his move to them. Rotherham are the form team in the division given that they've won 9 matches in an unbeaten run of 12.
  • Astrit Ajdarevic
    Came on in the 79th minute
    Scored in the 80th minute to give AEK Athens a 1-1 draw in first leg of Europa League against Dynamo Kiev
  • Sponsored links:

• Astrit Ajdarevic
    Came on in the 79th minute
    Scored in the 80th minute to give AEK Athens a 1-1 draw in first leg of Europa League against Dynamo Kiev

Probably scored cos he thought he heard his manager say:

If you can win this for us, you can have a Chicken Kiev
  • Joe Pigott scored a 93rd min winner for Wimbledon today
  • Richard Wood scored the winner today for Rotherham at top of the table Shrewsbury. He is skipper of THE form side in the division who have now won 6 on the trot and are unbeaten in 13 having only conceded 8 goals in that time.

Wood was with us in the Championship and League 1 appears to be his level but, as a free transfer, both he and Rotherham have probably done well out of the deal.
  • Richard Wood scored the winner today for Rotherham at top of the table Shrewsbury. He is skipper of THE form side in the division who have now won 6 on the trot and are unbeaten in 13 having only conceded 8 goals in that time.

Wood was with us in the Championship and League 1 appears to be his level but, as a free transfer, both he and Rotherham have probably done well out of the deal.

Similar type of player to Pearce, who I think is better than Wood, but clearly doing well for them at the moment. They’re on an incredible run, as I pointed out on the post match thread, but I don’t think it’ll last much longer.
  • George Tucudean scored the second in Cluj's 2-0 win today, and he is joint top scorer in the Romanian league. Cluj have one more game left and only need a draw to win the league.
  • Lee Novak got a great assist today helping Northampton to take the lead against Scunthorpe
  • Sage said:

Richard Wood scored the winner today for Rotherham at top of the table Shrewsbury. He is skipper of THE form side in the division who have now won 6 on the trot and are unbeaten in 13 having only conceded 8 goals in that time.

Similar type of player to Pearce, who I think is better than Wood, but clearly doing well for them at the moment. They’re on an incredible run, as I pointed out on the post match thread, but I don’t think it’ll last much longer.
    You're probably right about their run but I took a punt on them at 250/1 this week simply because the top three have not been in great form. Despite today's win they're still 100/1 with Bet 365.
  • edited February 2018
    Sage said:

Richard Wood scored the winner today for Rotherham at top of the table Shrewsbury. He is skipper of THE form side in the division who have now won 6 on the trot and are unbeaten in 13 having only conceded 8 goals in that time.

Similar type of player to Pearce, who I think is better than Wood, but clearly doing well for them at the moment. They’re on an incredible run, as I pointed out on the post match thread, but I don’t think it’ll last much longer
    Agreed... happy for their run to continue at the moment as it'll end eventually - I see Rotherham in the Play-Offs and reckon they're hitting form too early
  • Reza scored an 80th minute goal to give Heerenveen a good 2-2 draw away to top of the table PSV
  • George Tucudean scored the second in Cluj's 2-0 win today, and he is joint top scorer in the Romanian league. Cluj have one more game left and only need a draw to win the league.

Not quite.

The league is split after the next round of fixtures (same as in Scotland) and the top 6 play a 'championship round' home and away.