Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Things you shouldn't have done in this freezing weather

I shouldn't have put the washing machine on, when the water outlet pipe discharges into a garden drain.
The washing machine water wouldn't discharge, obviously because the outside pipe had frozen.
I knew what it would be immediately, a pity I didn't think about it before.
So I've just had to sort it out in the freezing snow. Doh !
First world problems.

Comments

• I Shouldnt have attempted to cycle work this morning !
  • MrLargo said:

Move house. Admittedly it's saved me from the hell of South Eastern Trains, but icy footpaths aren't the best terrain for loading and unloading sofas, armchairs and dining tables, etc.

It wouldn’t have been so cold if you’d only have paid your energy bill you tightwad :wink:
  • CH4RLTON said:

I Shouldnt have attempted to cycle work this morning !

I thought of that. Glad I didn't.
    Be careful.
  • I shouldn't really have run 5k in the snow and ice just to spend 15 minutes with someone special. But I'm glad I did.
  • Gone for a pee in the garden......can’t......move......have been here for hours....brrrrr
  • the bloke on my train this morning really should of braved it in cropped trousers and loafers with no socks, deserves frost bite im my opinion.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2018
    CH4RLTON said:

I Shouldnt have attempted to cycle work this morning !

FFS cycling in this weather is really asking for trouble on the icy roads.
  • Got out of bed.

Same as every day really.
  • Booked another week in the Maldives, we fly home tomorrow and not looking forward to it :neutral:
  • I shouldn't really have run 5k in the snow and ice just to spend 15 minutes with someone special. But I'm glad I did.

So it was YOU prowling round my garden last night peering in through the windows eh. :smile:
    You are awful....... but I like you :wink:
  • 3blokes said:

I shouldn't really have run 5k in the snow and ice just to spend 15 minutes with someone special. But I'm glad I did.

So it was YOU prowling round my garden last night peering in through the windows eh. :smile:
    You are awful....... but I like you :wink:
    Haha, you know me, I can't keep away...!
  • edited March 2018

Measured myself.

Ditto.... Barely 7 inches!
  • Responded to alt-right memes on CL
  • edited March 2018
    Worn suede shoes!
  • Wouldn't have gone to work Tuesday and then spent just under 3 hours driving home (15-20 mins commute tops).
  • Sponsored links:

• Halix said:

Worn suede shoes!

Sometimes you just cannot help those suede shoes, it's in the DNA ;0)
  • Have awkwardly positioned sex in the bath last night. The bruising has caused my knees to be stiff in the cold weather like I’m some old man.
  • Have awkwardly positioned sex in the bath last night. The bruising has caused my knees to be stiff in the cold weather like I’m some old man.

Well this has just escalated :smile:
  • Had a P on next doors snowman.
  • Fumbluff said:

Gone for a pee in the garden......can’t......move......have been here for hours....brrrrr

Try bending down and breathing hard on the surface where your dick has stuck to it, or have a warm pee if possible :wink:

Is the other fella ok ?
  • boiler has packed in overnight, not a problem for me today as I'm at work. Must have gone last night when I turned the heating to auto.
  • Dazzler21 said:

boiler has packed in overnight, not a problem for me today as I'm at work. Must have gone last night when I turned the heating to auto.

Have you got a condensing boiler?