Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What do you identify as?

In these modern days of self-identifying I feel it would be nice as part of our personal growth program on CL to share our stories.

To kick it off I have to admit to wanting to be Captain Scarlet when I was a child and having a daughter who wanted to be a dolphin when she was little.

Please share your journey....

Comments

• edited March 2018
    I self identify as a Black lesbian disabled autistic vegan. Usually...........
    But I'm quite fluid ....................
  • I wanted to be Jimmy Savile - I’ve kind of gone off the idea over the last few years tbh.
  • I am Spartacus.
  • I am Spartacus.

No, I’m Spartacus!!
  • Well this thread is weird

Life is weird man....
  • I am Spartacus.

I'm Brian and so's the wife!!
  • I actually am Karl Robinson, I come on here like for hints and tips on the sly like and I have to say that these mods, they are just like the best, none of your phones or laptops or tablets or the like like would even work at all if it wasn’t for the work these lads do behind the scenes like. Oh and can I ask you not to, like, let on to anyone like as you know what the media can be like like eh, tanks.
  • Fumbluff said:

I actually am Karl Robinson, I come on here like for hints and tips on the sly like and I have to say that these mods, they are just like the best, none of your phones or laptops or tablets or the like like would even work at all if it wasn’t for the work these lads do behind the scenes like. Oh and can I ask you not to, like, let on to anyone like as you know what the media can be like like eh, tanks.

Love you Karl....
  • Sponsored links:

• I want to be @ElfsborgAddick but fear that I’ll come up short .
  • Daggs said:

Did I pull you in the Millers once?
  • Daggs said:

Did I pull you off in the Millers once?
  • I identify as a number of things drawn from a list including the usual highly privileged but jealous ones but like to throw in "car owning" just to emphasize what a bellend I actually am.
  • An elderberry smelling hamster.
  • "Privileged white" bloke, with no "lived experiences"
  • id like to be a Corbynista --- and instantly have all the answers with everyone else's money an OWN that moral high ground.

nah id burn myself in nano seconds especially when faced with Diane Abbot in the buff
  • Sentient biological unit
  • Dildo
  • I identify myself as Bond... James Bond. I only wear eye-liner for special missions.
  • Sponsored links:

• Increasingly as an old git
  • I Identify as one if the professionally and permanently offended on here. Oh wait! That's not me, thats..........
  • Did you just assume that I identify as something?!!??
  • Even though I have been an atheist since being told at 6 in Sunday school all those bullshit stories, I have always modelled myself on JESUS. I once made 2 tins of sardines and a loaf go between 12 of my mates round my house when my mum Mary was at the bingo. My dad Joe did his his nut when I pinched two bottles of wine from the rack he had just finished making to wash down the bread and fishes. He said at 13 we should only be drinking water. Still I acquired my disciples for life even if one did grass on me to the head master when I pinched the old gits ploughman's from his office. Jude was an opportunist cock who would do anything to be teacher's pet. I would love to be CAFC manager and take them back to the Premier. Problem is miracles take a little longer. Amen.