Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sankofa appeal

Comments

• Well Pardew got off his charge today but if the list is anything to go by..... :-(

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplinary/NewsAndFeatures/Postings/2004/08/DisciplinaryLatest.htm
  • I know where my money is .................
  • in the hand of a rentboy?
  • [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]in the hand of a rentboy?

lol
  • "in the hand of a rentboy? "

And I just thought I was just lending you a tenner .............. oh well bend over.
  • Just watch yourself at snooker next week........
  • He's quick to sink black balls I hear.
  • "1905, can you come and see if you think these balls are touching please?"
  • Sending off upheld and Sankofa gets a 2 match ban
  • "frivolous and have given Sankofa an additional one-match suspension. He will therefore miss Charlton's next two matches."

Thank you for FA.
  • Sponsored links:

• MCSMCS
    edited January 2007
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]Sending off upheld and Sankofa gets a2 match ban

that is fucking toilet. 2 matches, 1 extra for us appealing. The FA, what a bunch of spineless mugs
  • decided the claim was "frivolous" so he got an extra match.

they really are a joke down there
  • What a bunch of wankers.

Result: Claim for wrongful dismissal rejected - 2 match suspension (additional match due to frivolous claim)
  • There's a surprise. Tossers the lot of them.
  • what annoys me more is that Manchester City and West Ham played the system over the sendings off at Christmas, and no where did Konch or Barton get extra games.
  • you are having a laugh surely ????

Barton nearly breaks a bloke in two, appeals so he can play against Sheff U, rejected.

Sankofa tugs a bloke about 2 miles from the ball, and gets his doubled.

Unbelievable !
  • Any chance of a "Sankofa is Innocent" banner for Saturday?
  • Absolute classic from the FA, it does seem that everything & everyone appear to be conspiring against us this season.
  • [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]Any chance of a "Sankofa is Innocent" banner for Saturday?

lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Can you appeal against the result of an appeal?

Most probably end up with a 4 game ban ...........
  • what a suprise we get mugged off again. Ref's, FA, what next? What about a banner that says "Ref's and the FA W**kers*
  • I really don't understand them down there
  • I'd keep on appealing until he gets a five-year ban !!

SET OSSEI FREE !!!
  • Osei Osei Osei....
  • fook me when you're lucks on a downer it really is.

what a bunch of faceless muppets. I really do feel like everyone is conspiring against us.
  • Can we appeal an appeal?
  • Free Osei Sankosa!
  • How can you get your ban increased for appealing!! F*ck me, Thatcher only got 8 games for almost killing Mendes!
  • Does anyone know who sits on these panels?