Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England Players get Parking Space

Lidl have awarded all England players a reserved parking spot at there local stores

Comments

• That's cute.
  • It's clever
  • SDAddick said:

That's cute.

Its pathetic
    Well........ you’d know if anyone would!
  • SDAddick said:

That's cute.

Its pathetic
    What's the problem?
  • Clever advertising
  • Lidl have awarded all England players a reserved parking spot at there local stores

in the disabled bays ?
  • SDAddick said:

That's cute.

Its pathetic
    What's the problem?
    They got to the semi final.

Yes it was great but why do something like this.

We beat Panama, Tunisia and Sweden, we drew to Colombia and Croatia and lost twice to Belgium
  • Lidl have awarded all England players a reserved parking spot at there local stores

in the disabled bays ?
    John Terry got one?
  • Sponsored links:

• SDAddick said:

That's cute.

Its pathetic
    What's the problem?

We beat Panama, Tunisia and Sweden, we drew to Colombia and Croatia and lost twice to Belgium
    It's ok. I doubt any of them have been in a supermarket for a while now... let alone a Lidl.
  • SDAddick said:

That's cute.

Its pathetic
    What's the problem?

And were a gnats cock from getting to the final, when many didn’t even give us a cat in hells chance of getting out of the group stage.
  • Huskaris said:

One minute trying to get a petition going for a bank holiday, the next, slagging them off because Lidl sprayed a stencil of one of two of them in a car park.

A week is a long time on charltonlife

Bank holiday if we won the thing. Not for getting to semis
  • SDAddick said:

That's cute.

Its pathetic
    What's the problem?

It's ok. I doubt any of them have been in a supermarket for a while now... let alone a Lidl.
    So now noone can park there
    I don't think that anyone is going to be issuing tickets Paulie.
  • Guaranteed they will get more people going there now so they can park in those spaces. It's obviously a marketing campaign.
  • Clever bit of advertising by the official supermarket of the England team.

Bit like the golden post boxes during the Olympics.

• Sponsored links:

• SDAddick said:

That's cute.

Its pathetic
    What's the problem?

How the feck do they eat? - Of course they'd have been in a Supermarket prior to heading out to Russia
  • Should point out people are well within their rights (and FWIW I agree with them) to point out that it's just a marketing tool and it's harmless.

It's just the personal abuse (let's call it bullying) that is rife towards Paulie all over this forum that could probably do with being cut out.

You've no idea how you're affecting someone over the internet.
  • SDAddick said:

That's cute.

Its pathetic
    What's the problem?

How the feck do they eat? - Of course they'd have been in a Supermarket prior to heading out to Russia
    The top players have people cook for them. No doubt they have their food bought for them as well. Probably pay someone to wipe their arse with pound notes.
  • SDAddick said:

That's cute.

Its pathetic
    Well........ you’d know if anyone would!
    Out of line.

Wish people would stop these comments in response to things Paulie says.

Everybody jumps on him, even when it's not that bad.

Your comment is fucking rude and unnecessary.

Don't think anybody gets it as bad as Paulie and it's very easy for people to give him a knock down via a keyboard. Use your brain - do you think Paulie really needs that?
    Self righteous rubbish, which I have posted in a specific DIGAF part of the brain that I don’t use.
  • Self righteous? Behave.
  • Someone update the grass thread
  • SDAddick said:

That's cute.

Its pathetic
    It's PR mate.