Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Two Sheds Here

I have had a few days discussion with a certain party.I am here in New Zealand and just as passionate about the club as I always have been.I am given to understand that Charlton Athletic(the worlds greatest football club) will be in safe hands very soon.Love and Peace.Buy Gold and Bitcoin. xxx

Comments

• Any news of Sarah from Eltham?
  • Please dont confuse us people....
  • Pathetic imposter.
  • Please dont confuse us people....

It’s a blast from the past ... NetAddicks

Pathetic imposter.

You should dig out your stories of your adventures with Millwall :wink:
  • Two sheds only had one.

Anyway, I impressed that the news has travelled so far. As it is obviously out there, I can confirm that Rolly, in his quest to give youth a chance, has decided to encourage my son in his A level economics by passing him the club to play with. The deal comes with a £10 million annual budget with bonuses for promotion. He has also kindly said that if a special player becomes available he will consider buying him!! How good is that!!!

And that is not all, he has also said that if he has a really good player at one of his other clubs he will send him over, and if Bowyer doesn’t get some results in September he has a list of world class managers that he could make available in hours!!! It also comes with an information pack of how to manage delusional supporters and team formations. What a visionary god he is.

• Waiting for a comment from suzisillysausage......
  • That's made me feel better!
  • 1905 said:

Waiting for a comment from suzisillysausage......

ha, I knew you'd pipe up!

• them were the days... logged on and made up a name, left a message, logged off.
  • Sponsored links:

• BUY GOLD.....
  • 1905 said:

Waiting for a comment from suzisillysausage......

ha, I knew you'd pipe up!

Or Camp David
  • Is Sad Git with you?

BUY PLATINUM
  • Thought you died in the 2004 tsunami?
  • edited August 2018
    That’s the original two_sheds you’re thinking of, not this twerp!
    Funny, cause last I heard he was alive and well in Milton Keynes......and living in a very modest terraced house, not the mansion he would often refer to.......looks like the nutter didn’t follow his own advice.
    Well there’s a surprise.......mind you, being dead that would be rather hard to do.....at least down my way.