Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Are we having a laugh? didn't realise he was still playing. Great talent shame injuries or what not he never lived up to it
  • On a serious note thought he was a good player but never fully reached his potential

Will never forget that goal he scored against Sweden though

Thought he was a great player until he starts diving everywhere
  • 82 appearances in the last couple of seasons so he has been playing regularly, just for a mediocre team in the US second tier.
  • Monument required at Wembley
  • That’s an odd flag :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• Thought he'd retired a couple of years ago to be honest
  • That’s an odd flag :smiley:

Yeah I was hoping it was going to lead to some juicy gossip I was previously unaware of.
  • On a serious note thought he was a good player but never fully reached his potential

Will never forget that goal he scored against Sweden though

I was right in line with him when he had that shot. Was brilliant watching it fly in
  • Fancy that. He's retiring the same day as I have decided never to play football again.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

That’s an odd flag :smiley:

Yeah I was hoping it was going to lead to some juicy gossip I was previously unaware of.
    https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/cole-in-fight-over-page-3-girl-7247683.html
  • Keeley Hazell is worth a google !!

saw a tweet that said Cole announcing his retirement is along the same lines as John Leslie announcing he's no longer working in TV ;)
  • Keeley Hazell is worth a google !!

Rosie Jones was always better
  • wash your mouth out....
  • edited November 2018

wash your mouth out....

MAKRO's 10mins!!!

Edit: Actually can we make it around 6pm, dont think work will let me out early
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2018

Was you looking to have it evened up then mate? :smiley: (Must be a slip of the digit by @Carter :wink:)
  • Joe Cole was a great player, but the mediocre second half of his career has rather masked this. Someone like Carrick may not have been quite as talented, but stayed at a very high level for a lot longer
  • Keeley Hazell - if Page 3 was still going I would have been interested to hear her view on Brexit.
  • Great career, but no Champagne ending.

• RedChaser said:

Was you looking to have it evened up then mate? :smiley: (Must be a slip of the digit by @Carter :wink:)
    I've removed it, I've never flagged anyone in my life especially for such a strange reason.

I often scroll down with the thumb of my left hand which might explain it
  • Carter said:

RedChaser said:

I've removed it, I've never flagged anyone in my life especially for such a strange reason.

I often scroll down with the thumb of my left hand which might explain it
    No worries mate, I've done it myself, it's easily done.

Because he was English and forced to play left wing. Same as Hoddle, Le Tissier and the other maverick type footballers before them that don't fit into the tie and blazer way of playing international football.

We don't know how to nurture talented, flair players in this country very well in comparison to other nations.
  • I always thought he was a bit of a flash fucker until I met him at an Oasis gig in Cardiff off my face, couldn’t have been nicer
  • Used to be one of my favourite players before I started to follow Charlton.
    JiMMy 85 said:

53 appearances and 17 goals for Tampa Bay at the end too. When he was at Coventry I saw an interview with him, he just loved playing. He didn't care at what level. Good for him.

He said exactly the same thing in many other interviews I read and watched. He indeed loved playing football. I guess that was why he was very skillful.