Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Doncaster Rovers FA Cup 2nd round- Saturday 1st December 15.00

Comments

• will go now its confirmed Sat at 3pm.
  • Why is an adult the same price as it was for the Mansfield replay? It didn’t make sense at the time and now seems even stranger.
  • JaShea99 said:

Why is an adult the same price as it was for the Mansfield replay? It didn’t make sense at the time and now seems even stranger.

A summary of Emirates FA Cup ticket pricing can be found below:

The FA sets a minimum ticket price of £10 for tickets for the Emirates FA Cup competition proper – from Rounds One until Round Six – it is at the discretion of clubs to set pricing beyond that
    The average price for a ticket to the Emirates FA Cup semi-finals at Wembley Stadium is £49.26
    The average price for a ticket to the Emirates FA Cup Final at Wembley Stadium is £84
    Over the past five years the Cup Final has experienced a 98.4 per cent occupancy rate with an average attendance of 88,525 fans. FA Cup semi-finals have a 89.6 per cent occupancy rate with an average attendance of 80,675 over the past five years

http://www.thefa.com/news/2015/oct/14/price-of-football-fa-competitions-events

• JaShea99 said:

Why is an adult the same price as it was for the Mansfield replay? It didn’t make sense at the time and now seems even stranger.

I don't think they would have sold any more Mansfield tickets if it had been £10 instead of £15 anyway.
  • JaShea99 said:

I don't think they would have sold any more Mansfield tickets if it had been £10 instead of £15 anyway.
    Perhaps Donny have a say in the ticket price, cos they're entitled to a slice of the "gate money" and having already seen the dazzling metropolitan delights of SE7 and tasted defeat, they know that only the most dedicated/desperate will attend again so soon, so the price might as well be as high as possible. Add that to roly's usual idiocy and I'm surprised it's not £20 or more.

not a penny more...
  • JaShea99 said:

Perhaps Donny have a say in the ticket price, cos they're entitled to a slice of the "gate money" and having already seen the dazzling metropolitan delights of SE7 and tasted defeat, they know that only the most dedicated/desperate will attend again so soon, so the price might as well be as high as possible. Add that to roly's usual idiocy and I'm surprised it's not £20 or more.

not a penny more...
    The two clubs agree on a price.
  • winnable game and get the elusive big 3rd round game, hoping bowyer goes for it.

• The Ticket Office confirm that tickets not available yet, pending discussions with Doncaster. Maybe tomorrow ....
  • Sponsored links:

• The Ticket Office confirm that tickets not available yet, pending discussions with Doncaster. Maybe tomorrow ....

On the basis they are going to give Donny the South & West stands due to their high demand for tickets & we are all in the NW quadrant....
  • Mansfield, now Donny, the magic of the cup!
  • Mansfield, now Donny, the magic of the cup!

working our way up the A1 … Newcastle next stop
  • clive said:

JaShea99 said:

A summary of Emirates FA Cup ticket pricing can be found below:

The FA sets a minimum ticket price of £10 for tickets for the Emirates FA Cup competition proper – from Rounds One until Round Six – it is at the discretion of clubs to set pricing beyond that
    The average price for a ticket to the Emirates FA Cup semi-finals at Wembley Stadium is £49.26
    The average price for a ticket to the Emirates FA Cup Final at Wembley Stadium is £84
    Over the past five years the Cup Final has experienced a 98.4 per cent occupancy rate with an average attendance of 88,525 fans. FA Cup semi-finals have a 89.6 per cent occupancy rate with an average attendance of 80,675 over the past five years

http://www.thefa.com/news/2015/oct/14/price-of-football-fa-competitions-events

I've started putting a pound a week aside in a jar in the kitchen, just in case!
    You'll be a millionaire by the time we reach another FA Cup final!
    I’ll be brown bread
  • winnable game and get the elusive big 3rd round game, hoping bowyer goes for it.

Yep I'm hoping for bradford away 3rd round
  • Tickets now on sale West Lower & Covered End Lower both open for home supporters.
    Prices as follows
    Adult £15
    Over 65 £10
    Under 18 £10
    Under 11 £5
    Tickets not yet advertised on website,just like Blackpool away tickets.
  • this has got replay written all over it. Which as I understand it will have to be on the 11th when we are due to play pompey
  • Be interesting to see how good / bad the home crowd is.

Our support feels like it’s eroding fast

I'm gonna guess 5 to 6k attendance.
  • Sponsored links:

I know we've had some poor crowds this season but 5 would be embarassing.

No stands open, only the dugouts ...

Lower west and lower North is all that is open I believe.
    I stand by my prediction 5 to 6k .

I will be there by the way.
  • JaShea99 said:

They would have sold at least 2 more...

No chance

Lower west and lower North is all that is open I believe.

Should make it a much better atmosphere than normal if we can get a reasonable number in the Covered End Proper...
  • Anyone know if you can buy on the day and if you can will KAT apply?
  • clb74 said:

Be interesting to see how good / bad the home crowd is.

No chance
    Bet you a pint we top 5k Chris
  • clb74 said:

No chance
    Yep I'll have that
  • clb74 said:

No chance
    clb74 said:

clb74 said:

No chance
    Yep I'll have that
    Cue Donny selling out the away end and asking for more...
  • clb74 said:

No chance
    clb74 said:

clb74 said:

No chance
    Yep I'll have that
    Cue Donny selling out the away end and asking for more...
    Bet you a pint they dont