Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Burglar alert!

Pinewood ave Sidcup and Mottingham Lane.
Between 12 and 5 this morning.

Comments

• Sounds like you and your brother ;-)
  • Pinewood ave Sidcup and Mottingham Lane.

B’stards. Hope they didn’t get too much.
  • edited December 2018
    Needs a very large dog. Like Bailey.
  • Scum of the earth
  • there have have been loads in eltham lately. it seems impossible for the police to catch them. hopefully they'll pick the wrong hose and get mauled by 5 massive Rottweilers soon
  • What a shame they got out alive... Bastards.
  • Pinewood ave Sidcup and Mottingham Lane.

I live in Pinewood. Can you inbox me more info pl?
  • Thanks for the inbox @Baldybonce . Have replied but keep getting maintenance msg so not sure it's gone thru
  • Sponsored links:

• No it hasn't.
  • Burglary in Chislehurst on Saturday between 3pm and 8pm (occupants out).
    Climbed on garage and smashed a bathroom window to gain entry.

Police said there were SIX in the area within a short space of time on Saturday (daytime and evening).

Take care folks.
  • Brothers house got done last night. Around about 10 - 10.30pm.

Barnehurst/bexleyheath area.

Wankers need a good hiding.
  • Tossers! Someone tries my place they better hope the old bill get them before me.
  • Thanks for the inbox @Baldybonce . Have replied but keep getting maintenance msg so not sure it's gone thru

Be careful , one had great big eyes, great big teeth, and great big whiskers
  • MrOneLung said:

Thanks for the inbox @Baldybonce . Have replied but keep getting maintenance msg so not sure it's gone thru

Be careful , one had great big eyes, great big teeth, and great big whiskers
    Yeah, the cctv is no too clear
  • Another house done around the corner from me. 1.30 in the afternoon ffs. Luckily they got a few pics from cctv.

• Great CCTV footage. Hopefully helps catch the dirty scummy cunt
  • I hope his mug is all over the place if not let’s put it all over everywhere
  • Sponsored links:

• cazo said:

I hope his mug is all over the place if not let’s put it all over everywhere

It's got 4.5k shares so far so it's certainly getting around.
  • edited January 2019
    A few blokes tried to break into the flat underneath me on 28th Dec in Blackfen,got chased off.
  • Was told of this tactic by my friend in Grove Park where a couple of guys knocked on his neighbour's door to say that there was a leak coming from next door. Whilst one was downstairs chatting the other one went upstairs and took a load of jewellery. Clearly most folk wouldn't let a couple of strangers in to their homes like that, but elderly and vulnerable could and also that blind panic about leaks can temporarily lead one to let your guard down. Just passing on the news.
  • The fella in my post above has been caught. 11 burglaries from August 18 to date.

With that many charges against him I suspect he will get two weeks jail suspended for 4 weeks.
  • Is there any sign of your missing items?
  • The fella in my post above has been caught. 11 burglaries from August 18 to date. image
    With that many charges against him I suspect he will get two weeks jail suspended for 4 weeks.
    Good news, Chips. He got 5 years! No 2 in that list is my sister:-)
    So the message to burglars is, don't mess with Lifers or their families!

Joking aside, fair play to plod. My sister, like many, assumed nothing would happen.
    He should get the lash plus 5 years. Utter filth.
  • 5 years so out it in 2 and a half, and will probaby re-offend 
  • Arrested on 21 Jan and sentenced and sent down on 21 Feb.  Swift and good work.