Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• reading, born and raised in bexley so not a million miles away 
  • Got me spot on 
  • Luton, which is a blow to my self esteem! 
  • Yep.very good 
  • Bournemouth. Got mine spot on too. Clever stuff.
  • edited February 2019
    Very good, got mine right
  • Not a million miles away.

Gave me Southend

• edited February 2019
    heat map is mainly London and Kent, with some welsh and Cornish.  cheesy bugs seemed to narrow it down a fair bit.

edit: no actual town area given though. so like EastStand a bit vague.
  • Mines pretty vague - whole swathes of SE England. 

Though I might've confused it as we called my dad's dad "Grandad Taid" (we thought that was his name, which my dad found hilarious and didn't correct us until we were in our 20's, the prannet). 
  • Had me in bloody Luton as well. Maybe they got Lewisham and Luton mixed up.
  • Sponsored links:

• EastStand said:
    Mines pretty vague - whole swathes of SE England. 

Though I might've confused it as we called my dad's dad "Grandad Taid" (we thought that was his name, which my dad found hilarious and didn't correct us until we were in our 20's, the prannet). 
    Same with me, guess Chelmsford is such a vibrant melting pot of, err, south east England culture. Hoped my time as a student in Edinburgh would fool it... So much for cultural appropriation
  • Leeds, Luton, Bristol and Dover.

I was born and raised in Lewisham. So that's interesting.
  • Spread across the South East for me 
  • got me pretty spot on. heat map is mainly London and Kent. chessy bugs seemed to narrow it down a fair bit.
    WTF? I'm from Bermondsey and we just called them Woodlice. I've never heard anyone call them that.

Here's one, what do you call this? 

• Yup Im regarded as being raised from Bexleyheath
  • EastStand said:
    got me pretty spot on. heat map is mainly London and Kent. chessy bugs seemed to narrow it down a fair bit.
    WTF? I'm from Bermondsey and we just called them Woodlice. I've never heard anyone call them that.

sensitive multi-coloured dildos?
  • Luton. Struggling to think of anywhere I’d less like to come from 
  • Pretty vague for me - spent most of my life in Hertfordshire and SE London.
  • EastStand said:
    got me pretty spot on. heat map is mainly London and Kent. chessy bugs seemed to narrow it down a fair bit.

They melt pretty fast so I wouldn't imagine they'd be useful for long  :D 

I've heard people call them ice pops, which frankly is just wrong. 
  • Reigate - Redhill - Horley - Reigate - Epsom - Islington (if my gf lets me move in!). 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2019
    EastStand said:
    EastStand said:

They melt pretty fast so I wouldn't imagine they'd be useful for long  :D 

I've heard people call them ice pops, which frankly is just wrong. 
    i think the cheesy bug thing is from Kent (quick google search) as i was born in Bromley and mainly raised in North Kent, plus catford, lewisham area. In Surrey they call them cheesybobs. 
  • edited February 2019
    Hot spot from Greenwich where I was born, but funnily enough the largest red grouping is around my dads home town of Bath.
  • Luton and Portsmouth... Never been so insulted in my life. 
  • Had me generally across the SE; lived all my life in Greater London, brought up in Woolwich then Erith, lived for the last 30+ years in Lewisham. Have got relatives on my other half's side in Essex and East Sussex both show as hotspots. 
  • London or Cambridge...figures, as my mum was brought up in London and my dad near Cambridge!
  • Heat map was general SE England. Darkest red over Luton, Dover and Pompey though!
  • Heat map was general SE England. Darkest red over Luton, Dover and Pompey though!
    Then did the follow up questions (which you get if you enter your home town) and it's narrowed to more Kent/Sussex/Hampshire
  • General SE England - darkest over Brighton!

Born and raised in Woolwich/Plumstead.

• Brighton. Must be the shared Palace hatred. 
  • edited February 2019
    Cambridge or London ..  my dad was from East Anglia, Mum's family from Deptford .. me ? .. Lewisham/Blackheath borders .. are me & @Pedro45 cousins you reckon ((:>)