Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tracey Leaburn

Comments

• Wish there were more like her everywhere. Never met or spoke to her but the testimonials of others speak volumes.
  • Awwww she’s just so lovely. 
    Made up for her being in the team photo. That’s brilliant :smiley:
  • Charlton are lucky to have her on the staff.
  • iainment said:
    Wish there were more like her everywhere. Never met or spoke to her but the testimonials of others speak volumes.
    She was great fun on the Bike Ride to Amsterdam, and really supportive when I had my prostate scare. 
  • Seriously think she would be a great CEO for the club.
    WIOTOS.
  • edited March 2019
    Great shout though Henry, seems a really nice person, and for that alone well worth sponsoring.
  • Can only echo earlier posts. Proper Charlton she is. 
  • Seriously think she would be a great CEO for the club.
    She’s be better than Daisy was that’s for sure. 
  • Sponsored links:

• what did you do?
  • I hope she gets to see this thread!
  • I don’t know Tracey personally but I’ve never heard anyone say a single bad thing about her and her standing with those that do know her is immeasurable. I think CAFC are very lucky to have her.
  • what did you do?
    Buy her a nice cardigan 
  • Every club needs at least one Tracey Leaburn - we are so lucky to have her!
  • Rudders22 said:
    Can we nomintae her for an award? https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/get-inspired/27037119?
    I agree...
    Can we all nominate her for something please? She is so special I'd like to see this recognised
  • Good idea,@PrincessFiona - a start would be if something could be done at the POTY evening, but I wonder if there is anything on a wider stage?

• TJ 4 CEO - Carlo's Exemplary Other-half

• Sponsored links:

• BR3red said:
    I was with Tracey today as she arranged an absolute treat for myself, my Dad and my 2 sons.

She is an absolute superstar and was extremely busy organising the Red, White and Black day at the Valley with Carl Leaburn, however, she found time (along with Andy Marshall- who was an absolute Gentleman - thank you Andy) to make it a very special day for us.

Tracey’s enthusiasm, energy and love for the Club was there for all to see and admired.

Tracey for CEO !!

It was the perfect day.

Thank you Tracey
    And to end the day on an even higher high, you bumped into Fanny !

( Only kidding)
  • BR3red said:
    I was with Tracey today as she arranged an absolute treat for myself, my Dad and my 2 sons.

She is an absolute superstar and was extremely busy organising the Red, White and Black day at the Valley with Carl Leaburn, however, she found time (along with Andy Marshall- who was an absolute Gentleman - thank you Andy) to make it a very special day for us.

Tracey’s enthusiasm, energy and love for the Club was there for all to see and admired.

Tracey for CEO !!

It was the perfect day.

Thank you Tracey
    And to end the day on an even higher high, you bumped into Fanny !

( Only kidding)
    Haha

it truly was the icing on the cake !!