Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 19/20

Comments

• ....and now Mark Ingram too. We're coming for ya Cleveland.
  • Suddenly people care about playing the Browns, after years of derision I will take that @The Red Robin Cant wait for the season to start..... and lasting beyond December
  • Raiders had the draft picks to get AB ... and OBJ if they wanted. That would have been a hoot!
  • SE7toSG3 said:
    Suddenly people care about playing the Browns, after years of derision I will take that @The Red Robin Cant wait for the season to start..... and lasting beyond December
    Should be an interesting AFC North for the next few years. I fully expect the Browns to make the playoffs. 

Raiders had the draft picks to get AB ... and OBJ if they wanted. That would have been a hoot!
    Have the draft picks...but not the cash.
  • Very un-Packer like splash on free agency.

Za'Darius Smith (Edge Rusher) from Ravens

Adrian Amos (Safety) from Bears

Preston Smith (Linebacker) from Redskins

Billy Turner (Guard) from Broncos

Defense was shite last season so they are addressing that.

• Macronate said:

Very un-Packer like splash on free agency.

Za'Darius Smith (Edge Rusher) from Ravens

Adrian Amos (Safety) from Bears

Preston Smith (Linebacker) from Redskins

Billy Turner (Guard) from Broncos

Defense was shite last season so they are addressing that.

Some great additions there for the Packers. I really like Blake Martinez there already. 
  • Tyreek hill accused of domestic abuse. Not read much into it but reports suggest he’s at blame for his child’s broken arm

I labelled him and Kareem Hunt my deadly duo in fantasy. I should’ve known better.
  • Hunt suspended for the first 8 games of the season
  • Very, very happy with this one.  Getting our way back towards a no fly zone

• Beardface said:
    Very, very happy with this one.  Getting our way back towards a no fly zone

I think Flacco will do well there too. 
  • Sponsored links:

Interesting to see how that one plays out and to see what the Chiefs do with Hill. 
  • Getting incredibly worried that we might actually be losing Diggs, he loves a wind up and is always posting silly emojis but a few days ago a random rumour of him the Washington came about and now his brother has posted a mocked up picture of him in their uniform 
    Interesting to see how that one plays out and to see what the Chiefs do with Hill. 
    We've now signed Conley, which is exciting, too... 
  • Fitzpatrick to the Dolphins. We now have our tank commander and have sights firmly set on Tua or Fromm (or Herbert?) next year. 
  • Tank for Tua, Fail for Fromm, ... Sherbert for Herbert. I dunno.

I'm terrified about this supposed "win now" Jags team. Hopefully we can use the 7 pick to draft TJ Hockenson or something, and thus have a legitimately solid group of receivers (assuming Lee's back, Westbrook keeps improving, Conley is a decent speed threat, and Cole rebounds) for Big Dick Nick.

Our defence is starting to be dismantled but we've still got stud CBs, an immense D-line, and Ronnie Harrison really stepped up as a safety last year.

... Maybe we can look good again this year?
  • Bengals 125-1 to win the Superbowl I would even take those odds on us winning the North!!!
  • PaddyP17 said:
    Tank for Tua, Fail for Fromm, ... Sherbert for Herbert. I dunno.

I'm terrified about this supposed "win now" Jags team. Hopefully we can use the 7 pick to draft TJ Hockenson or something, and thus have a legitimately solid group of receivers (assuming Lee's back, Westbrook keeps improving, Conley is a decent speed threat, and Cole rebounds) for Big Dick Nick.

Our defence is starting to be dismantled but we've still got stud CBs, an immense D-line, and Ronnie Harrison really stepped up as a safety last year.

... Maybe we can look good again this year?
    No.
  • Bengals 125-1 to win the Superbowl I would even take those odds on us winning the North!!!
    Especially without your man Burfict. Just released him. 
  • Cowboys taking a look at Randall Cobb. Good pick up if he can stay healthy.
  • Sponsored links:

Has to be a linebacker with pick number 11 for us then. Hopefully Malik Jefferson has developed enough for us to be able to use him this season. I do like Burfict but he was pretty bad last year when he managed to get on the field so I can see why he's been released also his concussion record is bad and with the way he plays he'll only get more. Thanks for the memories #55
    Has to be a linebacker with pick number 11 for us then. Hopefully Malik Jefferson has developed enough for us to be able to use him this season. I do like Burfict but he was pretty bad last year when he managed to get on the field so I can see why he's been released also his concussion record is bad and with the way he plays he'll only get more. Thanks for the memories #55
    I think Broncos might get in there first at 10. If they go for a LB then hoping for Devin White from LSU.  What we are desperate for is a decent all round TE, but I don't think there's a TE first round worthy pick in the draft, so expecting another defensive move from Fangio to bolster against the run given the quality available.
  • edited March 2019
    Beardface said:
    Bengals 125-1 to win the Superbowl I would even take those odds on us winning the North!!!
    I think Broncos might get in there first at 10. If they go for a LB then hoping for Devin White from LSU.  What we are desperate for is a decent all round TE, but I don't think there's a TE first round worthy pick in the draft, so expecting another defensive move from Fangio to bolster against the run given the quality available.
    Noah Fant
    TJ Hockenson

Both will go first round. And maybe as high as 7 to the jags. Foles loves a TE.

• edited March 2019
    cs1986 said:
    Beardface said:
    Bengals 125-1 to win the Superbowl I would even take those odds on us winning the North!!!
    Noah Fant
    TJ Hockenson

Yes you're right 're Hockenson actually  can't see Fant going that early but we will see. Fant is not a good in line blocker and i think Elway will want that extra coverage at times for Flacco.  We've just resigned Heuerman to a 2 year deal, so looking more likely we will pick up a TE further down in the draft instead.
  • cs1986 said:
    Beardface said:
    Noah Fant
    TJ Hockenson

I reckon smokescreen season will see us supposedly high on a QB, and then we'll potentially trade down, so we can draft Hockenson at a spot lower than 7th overall, picking up some extra draft capital (either in 2019 or 2020) in the process.

Well, I hope so, anyway. Unless we're sure he's gonna be a franchise TE I don't want us drafting him at 7.
  • PaddyP17 said:
    cs1986 said:
    Beardface said:
    Noah Fant
    TJ Hockenson

I reckon smokescreen season will see us supposedly high on a QB, and then we'll potentially trade down, so we can draft Hockenson at a spot lower than 7th overall, picking up some extra draft capital (either in 2019 or 2020) in the process.

Well, I hope so, anyway. Unless we're sure he's gonna be a franchise TE I don't want us drafting him at 7.
    Ravens did the same last year. Traded down from around 16 and still got Hurst later in round one, then traded back into pick 32 to get Jackson. 
  • PaddyP17 said:
    cs1986 said:
    Beardface said:
    Noah Fant
    TJ Hockenson

Hopefully Jags do but they are not the most competent front office mate. I wasn’t saying who jags were after I was mainly replying saying at least two te’s will go in first round
  • cs1986 said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    cs1986 said:
    Beardface said:
    Noah Fant
    TJ Hockenson

Hopefully Jags do but they are not the most competent front office mate. I wasn’t saying who jags were after I was mainly replying saying at least two te’s will go in first round
    Yeah we have no idea what we're doing in the FO lol. I know what you mean about the TEs, I reckon it'll be two exactly, and both from Iowa. Weird.
    1yr, $5m. I love it.

Rumours of Robert Quinn and Eric Berry too. A little less sure on Berry given the persistence of his injury problems.
    1yr, $5m. I love it.

Rumours of Robert Quinn and Eric Berry too. A little less sure on Berry given the persistence of his injury problems.
    Cobb is done. Same as nelson and raiders last year mark my words