Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who is your preferred number one now we have signed Amos?

124»

Comments

• Philips
    Cheddar
  • Amos
    For me Amos is the better keeper which is why he got my vote.

But, the shirt rightly is Phillips to lose. It's been the Bowyer way and must go on.
  • phillips
  • Philips
    Phillips and not even close.
  • Amos
    was a shocker in the final, and championship is a big big jump in qaulity of players 
  • Philips
    was a shocker in the final, and championship is a big big jump in qaulity of players 
    If you mean the Play-Off Final I presume you went to the toilet when Phillips made the save against Leadbitter?

Sarr / Phillips combined for the first error but it was Dillon who kept us in that game as 2-0 and would have been all over
  • Amos
    It shows you how far Dillon has come from this time last year, when we are undecided if its Amos or Dillon as No 1.
  • Philips
    Voted Phillips, but last night Amos’s distribution was better. Just may give him the edge.
  • Amos
    @ForeverAddickted

maybe its just me but i don't think he was outstanding last season, and this season i am expecting us to really struggle - we aren't going to be scoring 2/3 goals a game with ease and blasting teams - i could be wrong but i think its good to have competition. 
  • Philips
    I don't think its clearcut, but I do think it should be Dillons to lose. Amos is a quality back up and there probably is a case to start but Phillips hasn't shown me anything to suggest he wont step up. Good signing for me as its good competition for Dillon and a great back up, also someone who knows the dressing room which will help him settle.
  • Sponsored links:

• Philips
    DH should start the season.