Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jonny Williams - now at Gillingham (p47)

Comments

• edited July 2019
    Whoop whoop...brilliant signing for us again,was so much hoping he would be back in our Red n White...well done LB/Jacko/Gallen...

few more through the door of this quality & we should stay above the dotted line...👏👏
  • I've spoken to him a couple of times, he is a top bloke. Best signing this summer !!
  • Really please that both he and Ben Amos have signed. I wonder if the 'savings' they have built up after a few years on a good salary has meant they are more open to our wage structure than somebody who hasn't had their earning history.
  • Has been injury prone but no doubt he has the required ability. 
  • Curb_It said:
    I reckon he's taken a massive hair cut to sign for us.

Great news. 

I saw what you did there...
  • Great news. A top footballer and, having worked with him, a really top bloke. Proper Charlton (from Palace)
  • Sponsored links:

• Well done @Elthamaddick on the scoop

Will stop all those annoying infants who replied "announce Williams" to every club tweet.

Better than Reeves and playing deeper might suit him as assume Aneke will be the No.10.

Wasn't as sold on him last season as many on here as didn't think he made enough impact but he showed   (note as sub) his worth to the squad at Wembley.

Can get better and glad we have him.

Seems the right personality too, something Bowyer and Gallen, and before them Powell and Curbs, place great emphasis on. You can't measure personality and fit on Transfermarket or with stats.
    Announce promotion
    Aaaaaaaaargh. : - )
  • Very pleased he has re-signed but his overall career stats are far from encouraging. In 8 years he has played a total of 68 times - that works out at 8.5 games a season. Some players average nearly 50 games a season. Of course, other than injuries there could be other reasons for this.  
  • Has the talent to become a legend!, Lee B and JJ are working there magic! 
  • Really good news, the squad is beginning to take shape. Still need a few more however.
  • Excellent... thought we'd only be able to get him on a six month deal at best with the deal looked at again in January
  • Great news! 
  • Smiles all round 
  • Invaluable to have around the place too......fantastic character with a steady level headed attitude, I should think very similar to JJ, which will no doubt rub off on some of the younger members of the squad who, at times, may need to be kept on the straight and narrow.
    Very very pleased with this news.......as all Addicks should be.
  • Well that's cheered me up no end.
  • Sponsored links:

• Credit all goes to my mate who tipped me off...first bit of reliable gossip for a while 
  • Fantastic news! Really cheered me up.
  • Great news, well pleased we got him back

• Great news..a good  character 
  • Great news said I thought he’d take a pay cut and sign top bloke 
  • Signing of the summer. Quality
  • YES,YES,YES, GET IN THERE!!!!
  • Superb signing. The Bowyer effect.
  • well on the way to Legend status considering.. lets hope he confirms it by doing it for the team in the Championship and staying fit too