Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Premier League 2019/20

Comments

• Would love to see it end 4-4 after Carragher said that Liverpool have already won tonight!!... Biased c**t, should know a game is never over till its over!!
    Reminded me why I detest that club and everything about it.  
  • Jesus... City look frighteningly good 
  • 1st VAR disallowed goal
  • I wish they would explain the decisions as they make them
  • 1st VAR disallowed goal
    stupid decision, will ruin the premiership
  • The VAR check on the 3rd goal was beyond stupid, only if you didn't know the rules of football would you check that, it's a total farce already !
  • For a world class striker Aguero is awful at Pens.
  • This is a very entertaining game partly thanks to VAR😂
  • So do West Ham have to change their style like Norwich?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2019
    0-5
    :D
  • Liverpools lead at the top lasted long haha
  • Manchester City = 5 goals in 90min
    Rest of Premier League Today Thus Far = 1 goal in 321 minutes
  • Did not see that Watford pasting coming.
  • Neil Maupay said in his imterview afterwards, that they have a new manager and he has a style of football and they have been training hard all pre season to learn his style of football.

WTF he has only just joined how does he know what has gone on pre season lol
  • Having seen it in action during international matches in the summer, if they spend an entire season working out that VAR is sapping the joy out of football, they need bloody shooting.   
  • Graham Potter is a fantastic manager & will do well at Brighton 
  • There was a VAR stoppage in the Palace Everton game, possible Red Card, it clearly wasn't, so why stop the match ?

An urgent review is needed
  • Newcastle in mass protest against Ashley today. 10 supporter groups have joined together outside ground and boycotting today’s game
  • Awful match this. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Spending 70 million on an attacker when you have a turgid CDM duo and poor CBs is something I don’t get.
  • Laddick01 said:
    Spending 70 million on an attacker when you have a turgid CDM duo and poor CBs is something I don’t get.
    It's typical arsenal. Until they sort the defensive side out it will make no difference how many quality attackers they have. 
    He hasnt really done anything to suggest he is fantastic? Yesterday's result was good though and i do hope he does well but Swansea were not that great were they? I dont know much about him hence why i am surprised by your comment but maybe you know more about him
    He hasnt really done anything to suggest he is fantastic? Yesterday's result was good though and i do hope he does well but Swansea were not that great were they? I dont know much about him hence why i am surprised by your comment but maybe you know more about him
    Swansea barely spend anything last summer though - Potter had to rely on a lot of kids (i.e. Daniel James now at Man Utd hadnt really played prior to last season), did quite well seeing they just missed out on the play-offs after a late run of form
  • Eleven British players on the pitch in the Man U v Chelsea match, must be the first time that’s happened for a while? 
  • Quite an enjoyable game so far with fewer "big names" playing. 
  • Zouma is having a mare, poor pass in his own box, clumsy tackle for pen, now clumsy tackle for yellow card.
  • Chelsea's shirts are a bit naff.
  • Zouma is having a mare, poor pass in his own box, clumsy tackle for pen, now clumsy tackle for yellow card.
    Spent his summer at the Naby Sarr soccer school! 
  • I’m trying to mute my TV every time Carragher opens his stupid mouth. God I hate him. 

I don’t like Neville much more but at least he occasionally says something useful.