Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2019/20

Comments

• Options
    Arsenal fans going mental on twitter with Emery for taking Lacazette off, even tho Lacazette signalled he had to come off with an injury lol
    18 months ago they were "going mental" that he had been transferred in. :D
  • Options
    As entertaining as a 2-2 draw is, this has been a very low quality game of football. How Jamie Redknapp can say this is the best match in the league is beyond me.
  • Options
    Finally Xhaka booked, 7 fouls to get a booking, yet Spurs players were being booked after 1 or 2
  • Options
    Bet Jack Grealish is doing his nut in after being booked yesterday for "diving" yet Kane and Alli get nothing
  • Options
    Pepe is especially, is utterly useless.
  • Options
    Sissoko is such a weird footballer. Gets forward so much and produces nothing.

It feels like a Spurs are wasting a player on the attack every time.
  • Options
    Four matches in and Spurs are 100% out of the title race, 7 points back. LOL.
  • Options
    One of the fastest paced games i've seen in a very long time. Both teams still going end to end in the 95th minute!
  • Options
    Liverpool and City will both be at least 20 points ahead of 3rd again this season.
  • Options
    Spurs dropping points 
    Man utd dropping points
    Chelsea dropping points

City and Liverpool top 2 by a mile again
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2019
    Finally Xhaka booked, 7 fouls to get a booking, yet Spurs players were being booked after 1 or 2
    Remarkable really. He should've been booked at least 3 times! Any Spurs player committing that many fouls would've been sent off before 60 minutes.
  • Options
    Spurs dropping points 
    Man utd dropping points
    Chelsea dropping points

So long as that top four doesnt involve Palace for much longer!!!
  • Options
     paulie8290 said:
    Spurs dropping points 
    Man utd dropping points
    Chelsea dropping points

ManU and Chelsea not strong, Arsenal flatter to deceive, Spurs in danger of disintegrating.

Leicester looking good, could they finish 3rd?
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Salad said:
     paulie8290 said:
    Spurs dropping points 
    Man utd dropping points
    Chelsea dropping points

ManU and Chelsea not strong, Arsenal flatter to deceive, Spurs in danger of disintegrating.

I think no. Eventually Tottenham or Arsenal get in there, I think. But many of their own fans have been predicting 4th all offseason and that was even after losing Maguire. Wolves and Chelsea seem like non-factors, so it’s pretty wide open.
  • Options
    I think there are some bang average teams in the Premier League this year, certainly defensively anyway. No idea what the stats say but defenders seem to have given up on the basics. City and Liverpool are streets ahead and that's because they've got so much more firepower than the rest combined with a half decent defence. 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Looked decent against Liverpool last week. Give the lad a chance, he's only played a couple of games. 
  • Options
    The big 6 is a misnomer really, as the other 4 are miles off City and Liverpool
  • Options
    Salad said:
     paulie8290 said:
    Spurs dropping points 
    Man utd dropping points
    Chelsea dropping points

The Newcastle defeat was poor but they have managed draws away at both City and Arsenal, 2 of their 4 hardest away games. Spurs will likely still get top 4 as United are poor and Chelsea are in transition.
  • Options
    Salad said:
     paulie8290 said:
    Spurs dropping points 
    Man utd dropping points
    Chelsea dropping points

The Newcastle defeat was poor but they have managed draws away at both City and Arsenal, 2 of their 4 hardest away games. Spurs will likely still get top 4 as United are poor and Chelsea are in transition.
    Nail on head.  The Newcastle result was one of them freak results.  No need to panic about Spurs just yet.  We'll be much stronger after the international break with Ndombele back and the likes of Dele will be a few weeks into being back from injury.

Will be interesting to see what happens with the european transfer window closing today.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Salad said:
     paulie8290 said:
    Spurs dropping points 
    Man utd dropping points
    Chelsea dropping points

Nail on head.  The Newcastle result was one of them freak results.  No need to panic about Spurs just yet.  We'll be much stronger after the international break with Ndombele back and the likes of Dele will be a few weeks into being back from injury.

Will be interesting to see what happens with the european transfer window closing today.
    Was chatting to a spurs supporting colleague this morning and he is convinced Erikssen will be of to Madrid today. Cant see it myself
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Croydon said:
    Van Dijk wasn't taken on in a dribble successfully all of last season, and Pepe successfully dribbled past him at the first opportunity the other week.

I wouldn't write him off just yet. The short term mentality and quick-to-judge hot take attitude in sport these days is really annoying and results in huge managerial turnovers; playing staff having to produce immediately; and so forth. It's not good for sport.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Salad said:
     paulie8290 said:
    Spurs dropping points 
    Man utd dropping points
    Chelsea dropping points

Was chatting to a spurs supporting colleague this morning and he is convinced Erikssen will be of to Madrid today. Cant see it myself
    He’s actually in Spain right now.  With the Danish team.
    Who knows what happens in the next few hours.  He ran his Ajax contract down to the last 12 months and looks like history repeating itself.  I’m convinced Poch thought he was going and so did Levy.
  • Options
    The way Erikssen was bombing forward in the 93rd minute yesterday wouldn’t suggest he’s going anywhere soon. 
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    Croydon said:
    Van Dijk wasn't taken on in a dribble successfully all of last season, and Pepe successfully dribbled past him at the first opportunity the other week.

I wouldn't write him off just yet. The short term mentality and quick-to-judge hot take attitude in sport these days is really annoying and results in huge managerial turnovers; playing staff having to produce immediately; and so forth. It's not good for sport.
    As he's not a Charlton player and therefore I have no affinity towards him, I stand by my harsh judgment. Doesn't matter that I've only seen him play once and am probably wrong, 'tis the nature of the armchair fan
  • Options
    Gracia left Watford
  • Options
    Norwich 2-0 up against Man City inside half an hour.
  • Options
    Their defence without Laporte looks shocking
  • Options
    A Norwich team with loads of injuries and 2 keepers on the bench 
  • Options
    They have De Bruyne, Foden, Mahrez and Jesus as attacking options on the bench to turn this round. But i wouldn't bet against them not conceding again.
  • Options
    A Norwich team with loads of injuries and 2 keepers on the bench 
    Just in case the backup keeper gets injured walking to and from the dressing room