Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2019/20

Comments

• Options
    Agree that they will probably play Fernandinho there, but i can't believe they don't have a decent centre back in their development squad that they can try out. 

It's the same old issue for young players at big clubs, you're just never going to play. Even Foden has only played about 5 minutes this season and if you're a young centre back at City now you're thinking 'right 2 players are out, this is my chance'........and they play a 34 year old midfielder instead. It's got to be morale killing.
  • Options
    Not great for England really either!!

We should of course breeze through the next Qualifiers next month but we want to start settling the team ahead of the Euros i.e. is what Southgate did ahead of the World Cup

With Gomez suddenly on the bench we dont really want to be relying on Michael Keane too much as dont think he'll be able to handle the latter stages next summer
  • Options
    Superb tackle by Sissoko punished with a yellow
  • Options
    Son “offside” by 2mm
    Getting ridiculous how much they had to zoom in to see if he was off.

My argument is the freeze frame they take to check for offside when do they stop the camera?

on slow motion the passers foot will be in contact with the ball for how many frames? How much will the attack move in those frames? That could be the difference between 1 and 3 points.
  • Options
    Spurs lost 2-1 after having that goal for 2-0 disallowed
  • Options
    Spurs lost 2-1 after having that goal for 2-0 disallowed
    Happy days. Interesting stat that spuds not won away in Premier since January. 
  • Options
    Man City 4-0 up after 15 minutes vs Watford
  • Options
    Man City 4-0 up after 15 minutes vs Watford
    WTF!!... Had to check that myself as wasnt sure if I believed you
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    5-0 18 minutes gone.
  • Options
    This could end up 10
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This could end up 10
    By Half Time?
  • Options
    Dot on the cards really. Beat in their last league game. Pep sent them out there with a message to prove themselves as champions.

i joked before the game I fancied a bet on 8-0
    might be a bit short now
  • Options
    If you go back to the FA Cup final, Watford have now conceded seven goals in 43 minutes against Manchester City.
  • Options
    Dot on the cards really. Beat in their last league game. Pep sent them out there with a message to prove themselves as champions.

i joked before the game I fancied a bet on 8-0
    might be a bit short now
    Ouch
  • Options
    Busy day in London today.

Palace v Wolves
    West ham v Man U
    Arsenal v Villa
    Chelsea v Liverpool

A very well thought out set of fixtures for the same day. 
  • Options
    Busy day in London today.

Palace v Wolves
    West ham v Man U
    Arsenal v Villa
    Chelsea v Liverpool

A very well thought out set of fixtures for the same day. 
    Hate to imagine what the trains will be like today!
  • Options
    Euston could be a bit busy.
  • Options
    The lack of atmosphere at the West Ham game is so obvious. What an absolute soulless arena the London Stadium is. 
  • Options
    The lack of atmosphere at the West Ham game is so obvious. What an absolute soulless arena the London Stadium is. 
    Had a seat offered to me this morning but turned it down as last time i went West Ham it was duller than watching a woman on a train putting on make up
  • Options
    Shocking to see how bad united are. Thoroughly depressing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1-0 West Ham
  • Options
    .........for their fans, but hilarious for the rest of the country who from the early 90s onwards had to put up with 20 years of them winning everything.
  • Options
    Why the hell isnt Greenwood in their team?

They just managed to scrape past Astana thanks to him and they reward him by leaving him out of the next squad completely
  • Options
    Why the hell isnt Greenwood in their team?

They just managed to scrape past Astana thanks to him and they reward him by leaving him out of the next squad completely
    Out with tonsilitis.
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    I agree.  I know football rivalry means we're all meant to find Man Utd's demise hilarious, but they were the best team in England, if not Europe for 2 decades. 

As a neutral, genuine football fan, Watching how bad they are these days makes me feel a bit sad
  • Options
    Depressing?! It's great. Although it makes me laugh when United fans start moaning to me about how bad it's been for them the last 5 years or so!! Don't know what bad means!
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Wolves continuing to struggle with combining both premier league and european football.
  • Options
    Harry Maguire is so overrated it’s unreal 
  • Options
    Saka starts for Arsenal against Aston Villa today after scoring in the Europa League - Yet another potential England striker of the future

Tomori / Abraham / Mount will be interesting to watch against Liverpool