Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2019/20

Comments

• Options
    Good goal to be fair
  • Options
    Good goal to be fair
    Deflection gave the keeper no chance
  • Options
    When you look at the amount of money these 2 squads cost they're both pretty awful in terms of quality. Utd spunk money for fun on complete dross
  • Options
    As much as I hate VAR that's the correct decision.  Clearly onside & enough of an error to warrant being overturned 
  • Options
    1-1 Aubameyang.

Easy one for VAR.

Man Utd are very poor.
  • Options
    Embarrassing how bad these 2 sides have become. More yellow cards than shots on goal.

Still trying to work out how Nicolas Pepe cost Arsenal more (72m) than our entire club is worth!
    From what I've seen of him so far it's about 71 million too much. 
  • Options
    As much as I hate VAR that's the correct decision.  Clearly onside & enough of an error to warrant being overturned 
    Without VAR, that would have been  disallowed dispite being 2 yards onside.
    Let's highlight the good decisions by VAR.

• Options
    Man U 12 points behind Liverpool

To put that in context, they're only 7 ahead of pitiful Watford!
  • Options
    What a dreadful game of football. Pepe for 72m is laughable, he's useless.
  • Options
    When you look at the amount of money these 2 squads cost they're both pretty awful in terms of quality. Utd spunk money for fun on complete dross
    I agree to some extent but they did address 2 problems by buying Maguire and Wan-Bissaka.

Their main problem is midfield and what to do with Pogba, but also selling Lukaku without buying a replacement wasn't a very smart move.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2019
    Anyone seen whats going around on Social Media, load of bollocks made up by some spotty kid probably lol.

But whats going around is, Vertonghen, slept with Eriksens wife(even though he isnt married), Eriksen found out and it kicked off in the dressing room, Harry Kane got involved and hit Vertonghen(which is why he had a black eye) half the squad is not talking to each other now.

Where do they come up with these stories lol, they need to spend less time watching eastenders and more time doing there homework I think
  • Options
    Anyone seen whats going around on Social Media, load of bollocks made up by some spotty kid probably lol.

But whats going around is, Vertonghen, slept with Eriksens wife(even though he isnt married), Eriksen found out and it kicked off in the dressing room, Harry Kane got involved and hit Vertonghen(which is why he had a black eye) half the squad is not talking to each other now.

Where do they come up with these stories lol, they need to spend less time watching eastenders and more time doing there homework I think
    Especially when you see this..
  • Options

There's been enough images and video clips of Eriksen and Verts this week to see there clearly isn't any sort of problem between them.
    Just more made up sh*t to try and destabilise Tottenham Hotspur.

Verts' presser yesterday didn't look like a presser by a man who was shagging his team mate's Mrs.  Especially the bit where he spoke about negotiating a new contract with Levy, where the rumours also said Spurs were refusing to offer him a new contract!
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    Have to say, was surprised how ineffective Dani Cellabos was when he came on for Arsenal.

Its a well known fact that Poch wanted him at Spurs on a permanent deal but because Real Madrid didn't wan't to sell, Spurs pulled out...then Arsenal took him on loan.  I thought he'd be a good signing for them, he's always looked decent when he played for Madrid but he looks like he's struggling with the pace of the English game so far.  But then again, playing alongside Xhaka its no wonder he looks ineffective.
  • Options
    I don't think Pepe is worth 72m but he needs time and he's not playing in the right system. When Tierney and Bellerin come back, i think we'll see a better player.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:
    Croydon said:
    Have to say, was surprised how ineffective Dani Cellabos was when he came on for Arsenal.

Its a well known fact that Poch wanted him at Spurs on a permanent deal but because Real Madrid didn't wan't to sell, Spurs pulled out...then Arsenal took him on loan.  I thought he'd be a good signing for them, he's always looked decent when he played for Madrid but he looks like he's struggling with the pace of the English game so far.  But then again, playing alongside Xhaka its no wonder he looks ineffective.

Ceballos looked good first couple of games he played for Arsenal, one of them he ran the show, but not sure why he has now been on the bench and coming on too late to do much. Looks class to me, cant believe old Xhaka even gets in the side. Last night Guendozi looked good all over the place but in a good way, Pepe looked dreadful still , not sure how he needs to adjust when he has had chances which he should be making more of an impact.

Not a bad game to watch, but both teams lacked quality, Rashford out of touch. Youngers Saka and Tuanzabe (however you spell it) both impressed)

Nice to see the good side to VAR too, deserved draw. Leicester look better then both teams for now..

• Options
    always resort to blaming the weather .. I know the ManU/Arse game was dire and the majority of the players looked rubbish, BUT the weather was atrocious and the playing area unpredictable .. even so, transfer fees are getting beyond ridiculous .. cynical me .. the words money and laundering come to mind 
  • Options
    I don't think Pepe is worth 72m but he needs time and he's not playing in the right system. When Tierney and Bellerin come back, i think we'll see a better player.
    Honestly forgot they signed Tierney. 
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Looking forward to playing Spurs next season,  but in which division?  :D
  • Options
    Liverpool lucky twats

Penalty last kick off the game
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lucky bin dipping pricks. 
    Fuckin hate em
  • Options
    Ayoze Perez fuming at FT him and Vardy talking to the Assistant Ref as well.
  • Options
    Impressive result from Aston Villa
  • Options
    How Palace still have Zaha I shall never know.

And it’s he alone that turns them from relegation certs to a team that to me will be solid mid table this season 
  • Options
    Prince George enjoyed Villas 4th 

A typical father, indoctrinating his son to support his team!
  • Options
    Suck on that you palarse pricks 
  • Options
    Just seen the penalty Mane won for Liverpool

Looks the most dodgy of penalties that VAR has upheld compared to all the ones it hasnt agreed with!!
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Palace get a penalty, shock horror
  • Options
    Prince George enjoyed Villas 4th 

A typical father, indoctrinating his son to support his team!
    Bet he only starting going when they got promoted. Little glory hunter