Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2019/20

Comments

• Options
    Granit Xhaka has today been appointed as Arsenal's permanent captain!

He has made more errors leading to goals than any other Premier League player since 2016.
    Gotta laugh, he shouldn't even be in the 18 let alone captain. 
  • Options
    My hatred knows no bounds when it comes to Liverpool. They scored exactly the same type of goal against Southampton as Chelsea's disallowed goal yesterday. 

God help us all if they win the league.

Everything going their way early doors, getting the run of the green so far. They are great going forward but hopefully their problems at the back will come back to haunt them. Chelsea deserved something (draw) Southampton nearly knicked a draw too, lets hope the luck runs out sooner rather than later....

Before anyone says yes I would rather any other team in the league (Maybe not palars lol)

• Options
    With Van Dijk at the back, you wouldnt expect them to let many goals in tbh.
  • Options
    With Van Dijk at the back, you wouldnt expect them to let many goals in tbh.

So far 1 clean sheet in 6 games, games that have been televised they seem to be getting away with easy chances missed by the opposition. I do agree Van Dijk is world class, but he wont be able to stop them all. They play too open so any team who plays them should have a chance really and just need to be more clinical. Exactly like Chelsea on Sunday they had several...
  • Options
    The only thing i think can stop Liverpool is injuries. As i've said on this thread before they've been fortunate with injuries and their key players (Van Dijk, Robertson and their front 3) rarely miss a game. But it's a long season and the front 3 didn't have much of a rest in the summer because of the AFCON and Copa america. Mane for example only had 2-3 weeks off before returning. That's got to affect him at some point.
  • Options
    Sheffield Utd having a right go at Liverpool here. Very impressed with them.

Unbelievable block from Robertson just stopped a certain goal.
  • Options
    Fuck sake. How lucky are Liverpool?!

Howler from the keeper.
  • Options
    Ominous for the rest of the league. Yet again Liverpool haven't played well and yet again they've won.
  • Options
    How the fuck is Leon Clarke playing Premier League football??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Missed a glorious chance late on. Admittedly he was under pressure from a defender but he should've scored, instead he skied it from about 6 yards out.
  • Options
    Fuck sake. How lucky are Liverpool?!

Howler from the keeper.
    The Man U player gifting 3 points to Liverpool,  oops
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Missed a glorious chance late on. Admittedly he was under pressure from a defender but he should've scored, instead he skied it from about 6 yards out.
    Been transfer listed hasn't he?
  • Options
    I am scratching my head over how West Ham are 3rd in the table with just 3 wins in 7. Third with a 43% win rate? :|
  • Options
    Uhhh, that away kit for ManC looks comical.
  • Options
    Uhhh, that away kit for ManC looks comical.
    Horrendous. Like 10 tequila sunrises running about.
  • Options
    Scousers league this early on sickening 
    poxy hammers 3rd
    palace the so called relegation candidates level with 4th place on points ffs
    fuck the premier league ffs 

• Options
    edited September 2019
    JaShea99 said:
    Not to mention he came on wearing gloves.

Now i know Sheffield is not exactly the middle eastern desert, but seriously gloves in September? W*nker.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Not to mention he came on wearing gloves.

Now i know Sheffield is not exactly the middle eastern desert, but seriously gloves in September? W*nker.
    Diawara would scoff at that. 
  • Options
    Leicester giving Newcastle an absolute beating here. And without Maddison.

Long season ahead for the Geordies. How on earth did this lot win at Spurs?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

They had 11 men for the whole game, for a start. 
  • Options
    Is 3rd an unrealistic target for Leicester this season?

I'm sure they’ll settle for top 4 though
  • Options

Where is Maddison?
  • Options

Where is Maddison?
    Ankle injury but apparently should be back next weekend when they have Liverpool away.
  • Options
    I've never liked Chelsea, but I enjoy watching this young Chelsea side under Lampard. Very entertaining
  • Options
    Really nice to see a few youngsters starting in the game tonight between Man Utd and Arsenal what with Tuanzebe and Saka starting respectively

Wonder what the chances are for the former getting into the England squad what with our defensive issues for the National Team
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    A midfield 3 of Guendouzi, Torreira and Xhaka is not going to create much!

Bizarre really when they have Ceballos on the bench and Ozil left out of the squad completely. I know Ozil goes missing a lot but i don't see how you can't even at least have him as a sub.
  • Options
    This is like a League 1 tribute act. 
  • Options
    Poor game so far. Every time I watch Utd these days, I'm amazed at how bad they are.  I'm not even convinced they'll make top six.

If Paul Pogba is 1 of the best footballers in the world then I'll eat my hat.  Hugely overrated 
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Embarrassing how bad these 2 sides have become. More yellow cards than shots on goal.

Still trying to work out how Nicolas Pepe cost Arsenal more (72m) than our entire club is worth!