Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Premier League 2019/20

Comments

• Options
    Norwich 2-0 up against Man City inside half an hour.
    A Norwich team with loads of injuries and 2 keepers on the bench 
    Just in case the backup keeper gets injured walking to and from the dressing room
    Yeah dont understand it myself Farke said it was so they named a full bench, but if he wanted to do that surely just add a youth player, no need to waste a place with a 3rd keeper
  • Options
    2-1 Aguero
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    I doubt ManC comes from 5 points down to overtake Liverpool this season. If they lose this match, their fate may be out of their hands.
    Liverpool had the chance to go 10 pts clear halfway through last season and still finished 2nd. That was after twenty odd games played, not four!
  • Options
    I doubt ManC comes from 5 points down to overtake Liverpool this season. If they lose this match, their fate may be out of their hands.
    We're 5 games into the season, not 35! Even if they do lose this and are 5 points behind, how is fate out of their own hands? They still have to play Liverpool twice.
  • Options
    3-1 Norwich
  • Options
    Pukki joins the party
  • Options
    Man City Defence is shocking

Laporte out for 6-9 Months, title could be Liverpools before City can bring in replacements in January
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    We're 5 games into the season, not 35! Even if they do lose this and are 5 points behind, how is fate out of their own hands? They still have to play Liverpool twice.
    Of course you are right. But consider Liverpool had one loss all last season. All season! And I could see a repeat this year. If Liverpool maintain form, 5 points can be a mountain.
  • Options
    Btw- dig the Norwich kits with the fade between green and yellow on the shirt. Also the large size of the crest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    3-2 with a couple of minutes plus added time to play.
  • Options
    Four mins added time.
  • Options
    FT 3-2
  • Options
    Excellent match. Glad for Norwich. 
  • Options
    Makes Sterling captain of my Fantasy side. Puts Pukki on the bench. Apologies Pep for the curse
  • Options
    Impressive from Chelsea too

Tomori | Abraham | Mount the three scorers for them today in a 5-2 win, all three academy graduates
  • Options
    Norwich manager definitely uses the same sunbed shop as Phil Brown
  • Options
    Unreal 5 games in and poxy Liverpool are Champions ffs 
    at least it’s not Spurs 
  • Options
    at least it’s not Spurs 
    Only start to worry when Liverpool get through the Man City games undefeated
  • Options
    at least it’s not Spurs 
    Oi, you can at least say thank you after yesterday eh? lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Apologies Johnboy , thank you for that result yesterday

although when I heard it was 4-0 ht i was pissed off it ended 4-0 

never happyas they say 
  • Options
    Apologies Johnboy , thank you for that result yesterday

although when I heard it was 4-0 ht i was pissed off it ended 4-0 

never happyas they say 
    I must admit, I was shooting a wedding yesterday and I thought exactly the same.  Looked at my phone, saw it was 4 at HT and hope we'd go on to rack up a cricket score.
  • Options
    Villa v Wet Spam on MNF
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Mike Dean the star of the show so far...
  • Options
    Just about to say Deans been at it again.

Bookings for fun
    2nd yellow for Masuaku when it wasnt even a foul.

• Options
    Lack of quality in that game was staggering.
  • Options
    More problems for City.

John Stones will be out for between four and five weeks after suffering a muscle injury in training.

With Laporte out injured until next year, it leaves City with Otamendi as their only senior centre back.

• Options
    More problems for City.

John Stones will be out for between four and five weeks after suffering a muscle injury in training.

With Laporte out injured until next year, it leaves City with Otamendi as their only senior centre back.

Probably a blessing in disguise, Otamendi and Stones cant play together, and now Pep will be forced into something else that may work better
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Every man and his dog has been talking about Fernandinho at centre half, especially with Rodri in the holding midfield slot.
    Looks like we will finally see it now, if Pep doesn’t have a choice.

I wonder if Walker will be an option too, he played there for England (in a 3)
    Cancelo should be fit to start at right back in the next week
  • Options
    Terrible timing for Stones, as in Laporte's absence he has a great chance to establish himself in the team

An Otomendi Fernandinho combination sounds pretty makeshift, you can see other teams targeting them