Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2019/20 Championship games

Comments

• Semi Ajayi equalises for Baggies as them and Fulham, promotion rivals, drop points. Also decent article in iPaper about Nick Pope.
  • Stoke with an early goal, but then Joe Allen sent off after 12 minutes.

Nathan Jones must be wondering whats going on 
  • Not a great 1st game for the Cowley brothers, losing 2-0 at home the Sheffield Wednesday with 20 minutes to go
  • very surprised if Leeds don't win it this year
    Said it before when people were talking about Fulham being unstoppable, anyone can beat anyone in this league, and I dont think you could call the winner.

Will Leeds be up there yes
    Will Fulham be up there probably yes

Will one of those win the league, impossible to tell atm IMO 
    Said it before when people were talking about Fulham being unstoppable, anyone can beat anyone in this league, and I dont think you could call the winner.

Fulham's form at the moment is nothing exceptional though, no wins in 3. Indeed QPR are now the second best London team in the Championship!

Fulham's form at the moment is nothing exceptional though, no wins in 3. Indeed QPR are now the second best London team in the Championship!
    Exactly and only a few weeks ago a few people on here we saying Fulham will run away with the league

Exactly and only a few weeks ago a few people on here we saying Fulham will run away with the league
    they still could?  
  • Why are there 2 games tonight?

Fulham Wigan goalless, Stoke surprisingly leading Forest 1-0
  • Butland makes another error to let Nottingham Forest equalise

Bit like when they faced us; Forest have been nothing special
  • Sponsored links:

• Why are there 2 games tonight?

Fulham Wigan goalless, Stoke surprisingly leading Forest 1-0
    Wondered the same. Obviously Stoke was live but why was Fulham v Wigan played on a Friday night? 
  • Butland makes another error to let Nottingham Forest equalise

Bit like when they faced us; Forest have been nothing special
    And now they're top of the league.
  • WBA 1-0 up at QPR
  • Huddersfield beating Stoke with 8 minutes to go

Can they get their 1st win
  • Huddersfield beating Stoke with 8 minutes to go

Can they get their 1st win
    Bacuna Matata they've done it!
  • Win tomorrow by six or more and we're top!
  • bobmunro said:
    Win tomorrow by six or more and we're top!
    And if you know your history...

wasn’t it them and notts county we put 6 past within a few weeks of each other ? I remember going home after the second one, both night games, and telling my dad the score, he must have been on a late shift to have not gone to the game
  • bobmunro said:
    Win tomorrow by six or more and we're top!
    And if you know your history...

wasn’t it them and notts county we put 6 past within a few weeks of each other ? I remember going home after the second one, both night games, and telling my dad the score, he must have been on a late shift to have not gone to the game
    I recall the Notts County six, Flanagan got a four timer
  • Middlesbrough losing again last night. Now have just 10 points from 11 games and their next 2 home games are West Brom and Fulham. Woodgate must be under serious pressure there now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Middlesbrough losing again last night. Now have just 10 points from 11 games and their next 2 home games are West Brom and Fulham. Woodgate must be under serious pressure there now.
    Watched the highlights on YouTube; Birmingham should have thrashed them too
  • Woodgate shows no motivating demeanour at any point. He's looked miserable & depressed since he joined. 
  • Swansea beating Stoke already
  • Derby 1-0 Luton
    Swansea 1-0 Stoke
    Bristol C 1-0 Reading
  • Leeds down to 10 men at Millwall
  • Millwall 1-0 Leeds
  • Spawny scum are winning 
  • edited October 2019
    Leeds red card and Millwall get penalty

Ermmm what happened to double jeopardy
  • Apparently a very harsh red card, maybe should have been a yellow.
  • WBA 1-0 Cardiff