Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New kits - 2020/21 Season

Comments

• Dazzler21 said:
    Why are there no home or  away adult shirts on sale?

Really?

Wow just looked on the club shop website, and you’re right, Lyle was in the club shop yesterday, and I didn’t go in , but the queue looked huge, I thought the black away kit was going to be back in stock Mid October.

Would be good to find out, as I know a few people who still want to buy shirts and haven’t done so.
  • edited October 2019
    Wonder what kit we'll use our next two games

Black one on Wednesday and then third kit against West Brom what with the fact that they wear white shorts too?

Looking forward to seeing that third kit getting a run out
  • Wonder what kit we'll use our next two games

Black one on Wednesday and then third kit against West Brom what with the fact that they wear white shorts too?

Looking forward to seeing that third kit getting a run out
    Not sure we should be wearing blue against West Brom, even if they're quite a different shade. Would rather the home kit with black shorts. 
  • My GF was going to get me the home shirt yesterday. All out of stock apart from a couple of XL. Next delivery is 15th Nov according to one of the guys working in the shop. 
  • We've sold out of the kits for the time being because they didn't want to over order. There's a vocal minority that are boycotting everything to do with money going towards the club, and combined with lacklustre shirt sales and the small crowds for the past few seasons, the sudden surge of supporters wanting merchandise has caught them out slightly. 
  • They’ve not had L or XL in the shop for a month or two. I think it’s lame to blame the boycott for selling out and not reacting quickly enough. 
  • "people not buying something to blame for thing selling out"
  • "people not buying something to blame for thing selling out"
    Happens a lot, I worked in retail for ages and there would be an item that we'd bring in, on a small order, and it wouldn't shift for ages, then a celebrity etc. would be spotted in it and suddenly everyone would want it and we'd sell out, and everyone would question why we didn't order more, despite the fact that we'd only sold 2/3 of them in 6 weeks it had already been on sale. 
  • cafc-west said:
    se9addick said:
    razil said:
    I've been arguing for the club to do this more, so thought I should support the idea by attending. Not sure how they get ideas though as almost everyone in attendance including my son has a very different opinion..
    They’re probably only pretending to listen, but at least there’s the pretence! 
    That's very unfair and just not true.

There was a general consensus on some kits and colours not being right and the same on some bring good.  

It's a consultation, not a referendum (thank gawd) but at least the take the time to do it and they do take on board what fans say.
    Even a referendum is essentially an opinion poll.  The government (or whoever...) can take action on the outcome, or not...
    If you look closely there is a blue shirt on the table.

It had a number of stars on it.

We have an European owner.

That's all I can say

A remake of the 1987 kit worn against Leeds at St Andrews?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2019
    Dazzler21 said:
    Why are there no home or  away adult shirts on sale?

Really?

Wow just looked on the club shop website, and you’re right, Lyle was in the club shop yesterday, and I didn’t go in , but the queue looked huge, I thought the black away kit was going to be back in stock Mid October.

Would be good to find out, as I know a few people who still want to buy shirts and haven’t done so.
    I was in that Queue yesterday for the Taylor signing - when we went in I did notice the home Shirt, don’t remember seeing the away and 3rd kits though. 
  • The 3rd kit seems to be like a yeti. Ive seen photos of it but its so hard to get
  • sam3110 said:
    "people not buying something to blame for thing selling out"
    Happens a lot, I worked in retail for ages and there would be an item that we'd bring in, on a small order, and it wouldn't shift for ages, then a celebrity etc. would be spotted in it and suddenly everyone would want it and we'd sell out, and everyone would question why we didn't order more, despite the fact that we'd only sold 2/3 of them in 6 weeks it had already been on sale. 
    Wait, a celebrity has been spotted in our shirt?
    I missed that, who was it? Who was it?
  • more swatches and manufacturers notes from Hummel donated to the museum

• That purple spotted one would be unique.
  • iaitch said:
    That purple spotted one would be unique.
    That's this season's goalkeepers kit, isn't it?
  • Probably being stupid but can't find the links just see the brochure front page??
  • iaitch said:
    That purple spotted one would be unique.
    That's this season's goalkeepers kit, isn't it?
    Yes
  • Probably being stupid but can't find the links just see the brochure front page??
    Been taken down as Hummel didn't want the designs out there. Have hard copies in the museum.
    Been taken down as Hummel didn't want the designs out there. Have hard copies in the museum.
    Ok shame
  • Sponsored links:

• Watching the EFL highlights, Pompey must have the most boring away kit in the country. It looks like a white kit that was accidentally washed with some colours!

• Sage said:
    Watching the EFL highlights, Pompey must have the most boring away kit in the country. It looks like a white kit that was accidentally washed with some colours!

Nike catalogue all over. Just a normal
    top with their badge on it.

This is why I love Hummel because they actually design something and it looks great too.
    The most boring Nike catalogue design, done in all over grey takes some beating! Plain grey shorts, plain grey socks
  • Sage said:
    Watching the EFL highlights, Pompey must have the most boring away kit in the country. It looks like a white kit that was accidentally washed with some colours!

Nike catalogue all over. Just a normal
    top with their badge on it.

This is why I love Hummel because they actually design something and it looks great too.
    Do wonder how much our Nike deal cost compared to the Hunmel one

Can only imagine that Nike offer more money (even to lower league clubs) to showcase their brand than other companies - Of course the flip side being that you end up with a very bland product
  • I got My Taylor No. 9 sent over to Melbourne .... Delighted :))
  • https://youtu.be/D2mI-0BCnIA

Anyone know why we wore away kit at home in this game ?
    was this usual for way back then
  • edited October 2019
    Anyone get one of the special edition pink shirts ? They only came in medium and signed so I didnt bother, i really wanted one to wear.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5db9e54e67182/how-to-get-your-hands-on-a-signed-lyles-pink-october-top
  • shine166 said:
    Anyone get one of the special edition pink shirts ? They only came in medium and signed so I didnt bother, i really wanted one to wear.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5db9e54e67182/how-to-get-your-hands-on-a-signed-lyles-pink-october-top
    I really wanted one too. Missed them announcing their availability
  • I amazed weve got this far without a "no one over the age of 18 should be wearing a football shirt to a game" type comment. 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    shine166 said:

I really wanted one too. Missed them announcing their availability
    Saw them pop up on FB, but really didnt want a signed version as itl just sit in the cupboard gathering dust. Would have happily paid double for one that I could wear.