Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

PARKINSON OUT ! as from 31st December 2008...PARKINSON OUT

edited December 2008 in General Charlton
I am shocked beyond belief, this joker should not be allowed to spend, or be paid, one penny piece of my money, go back to Reading you nincompoop, go away go away go away PARKINSON OUT, we're going down for sure, and down again after that GO GO GO GO
PARKINSON OUT.

Comments

• nincompoop............PMSL
  • One of the reasons we can't win at the valley is cos of caustic fans like this
  • or the fact that the team and the manager is crap
  • You prick. Give the bloke a chance for crying out loud. If we go down, "fans" like you will get what you deserve.
  • with foulerr
  • This 'caustic' fan has held a season ticket without a break since 1971, and been watching since 1963, I have more than paid my dues, and have every right to voice my opinion...the reason we can't win at the Valley is because we're crap, we're crap geddit?....and it's not because I don't support the team, I sing aplenty, there are plenty who know me who would back that assertion up! Too many fans sit on their hands and don't react to it, the crap served up. Hail the handful who demonstrated for Pardew to go, at least they tried to do something.
  • edited December 2008
    not hail to them - i think what they did was stupid they do not know how a football club is run!

AS IF THE BOARD CAN AFFORD OUR RELEGATION AT THE MOMENT.
  • boring....

Back to blaming the fans again. Nothing to do with players, management, or coaches. All cos of booing
  • Heath Hero, so he hasn't been given a chance already? If you can't see whats in front of your face maybe you're the prick.
    OK I hope Parkinson keeps us up right...satisfied?....and wins us the FA Cup too....THEN he can bugger off.
  • The board would save 5mil off the running costs of the club, why shouldn't they welcome relegation?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]This 'caustic' fan has held a season ticket without a break since 1971, and been watching since 1963, I have more than paid my dues, and have every right to voice my opinion...the reason we can't win at the Valley is because we're crap, we're crap geddit?....and it's not because I don't support the team, I sing aplenty, there are plenty who know me who would back that assertion up! Too many fans sit on their hands and don't react to it, the crap served up. Hail the handful who demonstrated for Pardew to go, at least they tried to do something.
    [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]The board would save 5mil off the running costs of the club, why shouldn't they welcome relegation?

No doubt you've been an arse from day 1
  • I was reading this thread with increasing despair until I came to this line:

''OK I hope Parkinson keeps us up right...satisfied?....and wins us the FA Cup too....THEN he can bugger off.''

That made me laugh out loud, I have to confess. Thanks, Seth. First thing that has wiped away my frown all day!!!
  • Seth. You have indeed paid your dues. You do indeed have the right of opinion.
    Like you i didn't want this appointment, but we got it.
    I've stopped going to games because i can't stand the depression. But i'm getting a ticket for Forest and if we win i'll get a ticket for Palace.
    Let's give Parky another chance, we got him, like it or not. If he loses the two games i mention i'll stop going again. But there's nothing else you or i can do.
    We've both been Addicks for a long time, we'll both die Addicks
    Happy New Year.
  • Terrible decision.

Absolute nightmare.We will only end up having to replace him at the end of the season or in a years time when finally everyone sees what a clueless manager he is.

Parky has failed here as manager and assistant to Pardew. He failed at Hull. Did well at Colchester but that was only in League One.

We might as well throw the towel in now. Everyone knew we needed a clean sweep in the management department, and new man in with new ideas/new methods could have been what we needed to give the players and the fans a boost. Too late now. Into league One we go.

Terrible end to 2008. And I really can't say I'm looking forward to 2009.
  • PeanutsMolloy,
    Keyboard warrior huh? You got anything else to add to the debate apart from personal abuse?
  • I supported Phil Parkinson from day one, I don't think it worked for him and reluctantly fell he should go, but the board rightly or wrongly feel differently, Parkinson is our manager and I'll support him day in day out, I'll support the team on the park and I'll moan about poor results on here and praise them at the Valley and on here.

Anyone who boo's Parkinson and the team over the coming weeks should stay at home, you may not be wrong in your opinions but we have what we have and and need to do our bit to help.

Having said this, I suspect this is the most devisive decision made by any Charlton board
  • league one here we come all down to the players and manager/s. The fans deserve better paying the c**ts wages week in week out. Oh it's down to the moaning fans, yeh right you feckin twats.

Well said seth, shamefull thing is he is here to stay, we got rid of the organ grinder and were left with his monkey and he has been deemed the 'best man' for the job. RIP CAFC.
  • [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]I supported Phil Parkinson from day one, I don't think it worked for him and reluctantly fell he should go, but the board rightly or wrongly feel differently, Parkinson is our manager and I'll support him day in day out, I'll support the team on the park and I'll moan about poor results on here and praise them at the Valley and on here.

Anyone who boo's Parkinson and the team over the coming weeks should stay at home, you may not be wrong in your opinions but we have what we have and and need to do our bit to help.

Having said this, I suspect this is the most devisive decision made by any Charlton board

More or less my feelings too, Kap.
  • Agree with Kap10 100%
  • [cite]Posted By: PeanutsMolloy[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]
    No doubt you've been an arse from day 1

lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Seth (and others), try to calm down. I know that's hard just at this moment. If it reassures you, there's hardly anybody doesn't share your dismay at today's decision. But turning on each other is only going to make it worse.

There's really tough times ahead for CAFC, of that there is no doubt. If I had to predict what's going to happen, I reckon we will be relegated and before the end of the season there will be sections of the crowd chanting for the board to go and for Parky to be sacked.

All we can do from here is stiffen our resolve to get behind the team and hope a miracle can happen until the moment when we are mathematically down. Parky's appointment is wrong because it wasn't made for footballing reasons. But it is the reality of being a Charlton supporter for these last four months of the season - and they are as vital a four month period in Charlton's history as I can remember.
  • Well done Seth, you've got the reaction you wanted.

Now stick to the mailing list you come from
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Well done Seth, you've got the reaction you wanted.

Now stick to the mailing list you come from

Isn't Seth allowed an opinion even if you , me or others don't agree with it necessarily?
  • nope not when it is always the same old cack like yung23688
  • So not allowed an opinion if it isn't the same as yours Dazzler21 ? You must be a Palace fan.
  • AFKA Bartram, you a Palace fan too huh?
  • Seth, are you a Charlton fan?

Just seems like you wont be supporting the club anymore thats all.
  • trouble at mill?
    as they say up north.....
  • edited December 2008
    please stop this. everybody

can't stand all these factions. i'm only vaguely aware of what this mailing list thingie is. and I care even less

we're all Charlton

happy new year
  • [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    Isn't Seth allowed an opinion even if you , me or others don't agree with it necessarily?

Someone who says we are going to get relegated this season, next season, and if by some miracle we stayed up and won the FA Cup, he still would want him out, i can't take seriously Len, no. All it does do is ruin the decent debate around it.