Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Bloody hell
  • Sensitive bunch.
  • That escalated quickly.
  • cfgs said:
    That escalated quickly.
    Didn't it. Poor !James had the self-righteous brothers descend on him until reinforcements arrived. 
  • I detest ‘boomer’ as a label. I’m not even the target but it really irritates me. 

Also, took me a while to figure out what the problem was! 
  • Well one was outraged with us, pretty quickly they became more outraged with each other. One for the arguments thread surely ;)
  • Lol some great comments on there ... worthy of CL itself. 
  • Sponsored links:

• That's a brilliant thread. 

On a side note, I really like Bristol City's badge. 
  • Blimey, they Ain't half had some. 86-94 is the best in my opinion, but the new one is growing on me. B.C.82 is a shocker.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/gallery/pictures-bristol-citys-crest-through-2693549
  • @bc_addick has refined his 'Palarse' game then I see ;)
  • edited December 2019
    Can’t see how they could take offense to any of that?

Too much cider and carrots maybe?
  • Maybe they were just upset with their performance yesterday.

I mean c’mon, they melted quicker than a Breville sandwich maker.
  • Stig said:

Class.
  • Sponsored links:

• Perhaps the guy who started that thread should be more concerned with the video i've seen doing the rounds of a Bristol city fan in the away end fighting a dad who was clearly with his wife and kid, swinging at the woman, kicking out at the kids head (who was no more than 7-8 years old). Lovely guy.

Fair play to the little kid though, who went in swinging back at the bloke!
    That little kid was terrific 
  • Stig said:
    Blimey, they Ain't half had some. 86-94 is the best in my opinion, but the new one is growing on me. B.C.82 is a shocker.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/gallery/pictures-bristol-citys-crest-through-2693549
    Wow, never realised they'd had so many badges in recent years. All very confusing too, Robins, bridges, unicorns, ships, footballs, different dates, no wonder they take to fighting amongst themselves ...... probably the unicorn ultras versus the Robin firm.
  • Richard Scudamore is a Bristol City fan. He can **** off with the rest of 'em. :-)
  • What's a boomer?
  • bc_addick said:
    Did I say Bristol ROVERS substitution? No one mentioned it to me at the time. If I did I certainly did not do it on purpose. 

Too late, you've ruined our reputation with Bristol United supporters.
    Meh!!... Dont worry about it, those Cardiff City fans will get over it