Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Man United "Fans" Take It Too Far

5 years of protest, Charlton never turned violent. 5th in the Prem and after first talk of protests? Man U fans throw flares into their CEO's property. Embarrassing

Comments

• edited January 2020
    It feels weird that they have the CEO in their sights rather than the manager or owner. 
  • Literally can't post some of the replies to those tweets. Some horrific comments being made  
  • That song!! They should be banned. It’s pure hatred. 
  • The whole thing is a bit sad and embarrassing, whether someone is rubbish and out of their depth in their job or not no one deserves that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Never wanting to be outdone by Arsenal, this is a loss of perspective of champions league proportions. 
  • That's the pure reason why I hate that scum so much, that song is that bad, I can't find the right description to describe it.
    I don't condone violence but I hope City turn that scum over on and off the pitch tonight. 
    I f***ing hate Manchester United 
  • Makes me laugh with his caption 'We chant Ed Woodward Out' 
    Yea sure you lot did.... SCUM!!!!
  • PaddyP17 said:
    PopIcon said:
    There were definitely some unsavoury moments out in Belgium. Katrien's parents house? Roland's property?
    No no. I believe a letter was sent to her parents, and some people may have spoken to them, but nothing violent or threatening.

As for the graffiti - looked very uncharacteristic and non-British. Absolutely no comparison.
    Katrien got a lot of threats, but I'm not comparing the two. Charlton have definitely got there fair share of dickhead fans.
  • Sponsored links:

• Katrien got no threats.

She claimed she did but strangely never reported them to the police or her own safety officer.

She was willing to run to the police about the fake resignation, about made up stuff from CL which was laughed out of court and demanded, unsuccessfully,  that the police ban the funeral march but you believe she did nothing about threats?

Imagine believing liar Meire.
    My eyes and ears do not deceive, she got threats at the Valley. 

You know I wasn't a fan of her tenure, thankfully that's all in the past.
  • PopIcon said:
    Katrien got no threats.

She claimed she did but strangely never reported them to the police or her own safety officer.

She was willing to run to the police about the fake resignation, about made up stuff from CL which was laughed out of court and demanded, unsuccessfully,  that the police ban the funeral march but you believe she did nothing about threats?

what threats were they? (i'm not questioning if it happened btw, just wondering what they were)
  • PopIcon said:
    Katrien got no threats.

what threats were they? (i'm not questioning if it happened btw, just wondering what they were)
    She got threats of physical abuse, cannot recall the actual words, not nice stuff. 

Let's not get side tracked, but there is an increasing number of fans acting poorly both home and away. I have witnessed a LOT of Millwall-esq behavour from our fans and its slowly getting worse.
  • T_C_E said:
    PopIcon said:
    PaddyP17 said:
    PopIcon said:
    There were definitely some unsavoury moments out in Belgium. Katrien's parents house? Roland's property?
    No no. I believe a letter was sent to her parents, and some people may have spoken to them, but nothing violent or threatening.

As for the graffiti - looked very uncharacteristic and non-British. Absolutely no comparison.
    Katrien got a lot of threats, but I'm not comparing the two. Charlton have definitely got there fair share of dickhead fans.
    When you see what got 11 of us reported to the police, do you honestly believe a death threat would have gone unreported?

I don't know anything about death threats, I never mentioned that. I'm not defending her here guys....I'm on your side.
  • I once threatened her with my wit and charm.   She politely declined my rather generous offer. 
  • That song and the flare throwing...jesus wept! 5th in the league, still in all the cups, for now, and about to spunk c.£60m on some Portuguese midfielder. Nightmare for them eh?
  • 'Grassing' is widely frowned upon but this is one of those situations where not turning in the culprits is unconscionable.
    Pricks like that are walking justification for the reintroduction of the stocks and the pillory, keeping their ilk in prison at my expense compounds their obscenity.