Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

++ Beram Kayal signs a season long loan (ed. oh no he doesn't)++

Comments

• Stig said:
    Current injury list, most barely played.

Amos
    Williams*
    Aneke
    Hemed
    Kayal*
    Field
    Otzumer
    Lapslie
    Foster-Caskey
    Leko*
    Page*
    Cullen*

Have I missed anyone? Five players starred I'd consider shoe-ins for starting XI; additionally we have Pratley asked to play twice a week and had Aoucharia not been injured, I'm sure he'd have been in squad before Davison. Taylor barely fit after layoff. Unbelievable Jeff!

If our injured First XI played our fit First XI what would the score be?

Three hamstrings, a metatarsal and a deadleg. Plus someone puking up at half time and another couple pulled-off early because they weren't fit to play.
    Really ? I used to get a quarter of an orange at halftime & told to buck my ideas up.
  • Poor old Covered End, he’s like the little Dutch boy with his finger in the dyke, trying to save Charlton Life from a wave of bullshit. 
  • Poor old Covered End, he’s like the little Dutch boy with his finger in the dyke, trying to save Charlton Life from a wave of bullshit. 
    Best poster on here.

That's disgusting. Did she enjoy it though?
  • Just wanted to point out though .... it's not "as I would of liked", but would have liked.
    You could also have written, would've liked, but don't forget the apostrophe. Thank you.

Remember, all Tweets are analysed to death on Charlton Life and grammatical errors are pointed out, as a matter of course.
    No exceptions. :smile:

Joking aside, shame it didn't work out for you here, Beral. If only you could have stayed fit, you were just what we needed.
    Good luck for the future.

PS: Am I the only one that writes personal responses on CL to a player, that will never be read?

• edited January 2020
    Poor old Covered End, he’s like the little Dutch boy with his finger in the dyke, trying to save Charlton Life from a wave of bullshit. 
    Thanks mate, but it's up to my neck and still rising :smile:      
  • Not sure it's water mate
  • Oggy Red said:
    Just wanted to point out though .... it's not "as I would of liked", but would have liked.
    You could also have written, would've liked, but don't forget the apostrophe. Thank you.

Remember, all Tweets are analysed to death on Charlton Life and grammatical errors are pointed out, as a matter of course.

Joking aside, shame it didn't work out for you here, Beral. If only you could have stayed fit, you were just what we needed.

PS: Am I the only one that writes personal responses on CL to a player, that will never be read?

Yeah I was your post and growing more concerned with your well being with every word! 
  • Oggy Red said:
    Just wanted to point out though .... it's not "as I would of liked", but would have liked.

But you're alright with him calling us Charlton FC
  • Sponsored links:

• Oggy Red said:

But you're alright with him calling us Charlton FC
    Do you know, I didn't even notice that! 

• se9addick said:
    Oggy Red said:

Yeah I was your post and growing more concerned with your well being with every word! 

Maybe I need to get my medication changed? 

Although reading some of the posts on CL today, maybe I'm not the only one. :smile:

• edited January 2020
    Thanks Beram, means a lot. I’ll never forget the 170 mins and 1 assist that you provided us with. That one assist could be vital if we stay up in goal difference. 
  • His wages are probably too high for our owners.
  • edited February 2020
  • Well he has now returned from injury and was involved in 2 goals today for their under 23s, TBH would rather have kept him let him get fit and not signed Smith for all the use he has been.

Beram Kayal started and has been involved in two goals. Peter Gwargis (2) and Teddy Jenks on target. #bhafc
    If it turns out that Field is out for the season, it could be that we sent back the wrong player!
  • WTF is all this about?
  • To be fair we had too many loans and would have been a risk to keep him and block maybe another loan player coming in. 
  • Let's be honest if he had stayed a lot of people wouldn't have been happy at the time about taking up a loan spot. 

• Sponsored links:

• We do love hindsight on this board. People are seriously advocating keeping a loan player who had been injured and unfit for months and whose contribution to the team since signing has been a couple of hours.

• Good luck to him - came with a good rep but we couldn’t get him fit and keep him fit. 
  • Met an Israeli family on bus to valley before Luton game. They had come to see Kayal and Hemed play. Hard to tell them one didn’t play for us anymore and one was rubbish. Good chat about Luzon though! 
  • We do love hindsight on this board. People are seriously advocating keeping a loan player who had been injured and unfit for months and whose contribution to the team since signing has been a couple of hours.

Better than Smith by a long stretch.
  • Redrobo said:
    What this season or in the future?

If this season then no as we terminated his loan deal
  • God it feels like a few seasons ago he was here, had almost forgotten about him. 
  • If he's that grateful to Brighton I hate to think how thankful he is for all we helped him achieve in his career.