Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cardiff City away [21/3/20] match tickets to go on sale

Tickets for Charlton's trip to Cardiff City on Saturday, March 21st will be going on general sale on Tuesday morning (9.30am).

The Addicks have been handed an allocation of 2169 and ticket pricing can be found in the graphic below.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5e58e39d034cc/tickets-for-charltons-trip-to-cardiff-city-to-go-on-sale-tuesdayTicket info Cardiff City Awaypng

Comments

• That's a great price, considering Hull are charging £33

On the one hand I like Cardiff and it's good value. On the other, I've suffered too many limp away performances already this season...
  • Great pricing, mates just moved to Cardiff so will be staying with him - would take a point right now! 
  • Excellent prices.  Hopefully we take a fair few down there. 
  • Going to this one and really pleased at the prices! I've paid more to watch non-league this season
  • Much better pricing. well done Cardiff
  • Cheap and cheerful yes, but is that not just a reflection of the fact it’s in Wales?
  • JaShea99 said:
    Cheap and cheerful yes, but is that not just a reflection of the fact it’s in Wales?
    Check out Swansea pricing ! 
  • JaShea99 said:
    Cheap and cheerful yes, but is that not just a reflection of the fact it’s in Wales?
    As opposed to the £33 being charged to visit Hull, the Monte Carlo of the North!
  • W@nkers they must of known im missing this one
  • great price, its one ive done quite a few times so wont be venturing up, Brentford and Leeds left for me this season
  • Sponsored links:

• Good pricing. First (and probably only( away game of the season for me
  • great price, its one ive done quite a few times so wont be venturing up, Brentford and Leeds left for me this season
    Leeds will be about £50, half the proceeds going to help Casilla to pay off his fine!
  • This is our lads weekend away this season. Looking forward to it minus the football.
  • We're holding off buying tickets atm in case it's played behind closed doors.
    We've got over 2,000 so it's unlikely to sell out.
    Your give Seb a heart attack talking about being played behind closed doors 
  • edited March 2020
    clb74 said:
    We're holding off buying tickets atm in case it's played behind closed doors.
    Sorry Chris, this thread is for proper Charlton supporters going to Cardiff :smiley:
  • clb74 said:
    He'll be the sponge man for the game.
    I can't see matches being played behind closed doors, they'll either go ahead as per normal, or be postponed
  • I don't think they can postpone games until end of season because of the Euros. Italy/Serie A have set a precedent for 'behind closed doors' matches. 

I'm holding off on a Hull ticket for the same reason. 
  • RedPanda said:
    I don't think they can postpone games until end of season because of the Euros. Italy/Serie A have set a precedent for 'behind closed doors' matches. 

I'm holding off on a Hull ticket for the same reason. 
    Switzerland have postponed all matches in their top 2 divisions until the 23rd March

https://www.sport24.co.za/Soccer/International/swiss-football-league-suspended-over-coronavirus-20200302
  • Sponsored links:

Then you’d get your money back??
  • edited March 2020
    Then you’d get your money back??
    Yes, but why faff buying & having to return them & get a refund.
    Might as well wait a couple of weeks (unless they are about to sell out).
  • Is this straight to General Sale?
  • se9addick said:
    great price, its one ive done quite a few times so wont be venturing up, Brentford and Leeds left for me this season
    Leeds will be about £50, half the proceeds going to help Casilla to pay off his fine!
    £39
    I can't see matches being played behind closed doors, they'll either go ahead as per normal, or be postponed
    Given football is for the ‘fans’ i would like to think that if required the games will be postponed rather than played behind closed doors.

However, this is totally unknown territory and there is mass hysteria driven by press and social media and I don’t think we can rule anything out. 

My fear is the clubs will be given no choice and the loyal fans will be told we can watch on I Follow or Valley Pass etc. 

If they do make a decision to make games behind closed doors or postpone them it will also mean cancelling all pop concerts, exhibitions etc. 

Games behind closed doors will also be a massive kick in the teeth again for those of us who go up and down the country week after week watching our teams and show exactly how the governing bodies view the loyal fans! 
  • Anyone see an early available count number this morning and whether they all went on sale?

1672 showing as left at the moment. I’d be surprised if 500 sold in a couple of hours this morning 

• They have been flying out of the door today.  I think that's an accurate number of sales. 
  • Got 4 tickets for this one this morning
  • edited March 2020
    1,587 left  (582 sold).