Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How old do you think Lifers are?

edited March 2020 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
After @Garrymanilow made a great suggestion on the Southall and Nimer thread, all after people thought I was double my age, I thought I’d actually start the thread...

So, how old do you believe certain Lifer’s you have never met, actually are?

All fun and for a laugh, I think we need it...

Comments

• Golfie - 12 going on 94.
    I guess that's better than being 94 going on 12
  • Sage said:
    After @Garrymanilow made a great suggestion on the Southall and Nimer thread, all after people thought I was double my age, I thought I’d actually start the thread...

So, how old do you believe certain Lifer’s you have never met, actually are?

All fun and for a laugh, I think we need it...
    Had you down for an old un...
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm 41 but still behave like a 17 year old.
  • When I read some of the threads I feel at 29 I’m probably in the younger category of most on here. 

It’s helped me educate myself a lot on here though, especially regarding the history of Charlton. 
  • I'm 41 but still behave like a 17 year old.
    Would be worried if you didn't know how old you were
  • @DaveMehmet has to be about 13/14.

Stone
  • PaddyP17 said:
    For those who have no identifiers, I automatically assume 45-60 or thereabouts, and at 26 I feel absurdly young.

I think our club - along with others such as Brighton and Stoke - has a huge "message board" presence because of relative success at the advent of the Internet, and growing on forums like CL just before social media emerged. (Also, CL has become a really excellent forum given the provenance of posters, despite the general footballing conversation moving more to FB/Twitter.)

Couple this with the fact it's now 2020 and people who were internet-literate back in the day probably were around 30, I now just assume you're all basically ancient.
    You got me right then PP17...  :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Get an age range poll going
  • Mental age?
  • edited March 2020
    Other Lifers match and other Charlton recollections I think are a good steer - for example I think @davemehmet must be circa 50 judging by his knowledge of late 70’s and 80’s teams + his favourite kit is the Bukta one
  • LTKapal said:
    How old are Naby Sarrs parents?
    That's who Leuth is 

• Fairly high chance of getting mine right...
    Easy. You are 1,990 years old
  • I'm 84

I would say maybe 32