Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

GREAT NEWS - you'll all be very pleased to hear

edited January 2009 in General Charlton
as of 5pm today - the potholes in the West Stand car park will be no more.

Comments

• edited January 2009
    what about the leaky roof in the nth all those west stand softies always get looked after first it is not fair
  • some people are never happy.... ;-)
  • catering the east stand next..

:)
  • no way leaky roof first we deserve it
  • not sure what can be done about that apart from a mobile stand - the east stand was built before there was a high demand for refreshments (due to attendances)

if they provided more outlets, surely this could lead to more complaints about the quality of the food!!!! :-)
  • What about the Stewards?
  • [cite]Posted By: L Block JT[/cite]What about the Stewards?

erm....what about them? they'll still be there come 5pm?
  • edited January 2009
    prepoured nice beer would be a start.

queuing lines painted on the floor

some nice pies

(i'm serious btw)

:)
  • The end of another era at The Valley.
  • Suzi

how about putting brolleys in a bucket by the leak and then we can always put one up when it comes through therefore saving the club millions

tell your boss i am avaible for all ideas very cheap
  • Sponsored links:

• I have never, ever complained about the pot holes.

I have complained about everything else under the sun, but NEVER the pot holes.

That's so typical of this club. They go and fix the only bloody thing I've never moaned about !!!!

Ho ho...

Do you want to eat the stewards? Not sure they would allow that ..............
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Suzi

how about putting brolleys in a bucket by the leak and then we can always put one up when it comes through therefore saving the club millions

tell your boss i am avaible for all ideas very cheap

what about the poor front 5 rows in the west - if it rains, they all get soaked (one of the reasons I moved) due to no cover at all - you should think yourself lucky!

I'll let him know! :-)

What about the Stuarts?
  • and the Tudors...
  • And The Ten Poles
  • I want balti pies and plastic bottled bud or stella please while your at it
  • [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]And The Ten Poles

they may be the ones doing the pot holes!
  • I heard one of the Stewards swear, and he hurt my toes....... going to get in contact with the local paper about it. Truly shocking.
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]I want balti pies and plastic bottled bud or stella please while your at it

Were you never taught "I would like" gets you further than "I want"? :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• I would like bottled ales from The Meantime Brewery :-)
  • it's all about wants & needs suzi, and this is a want :-)
  • Suzi, if the pot holes are not going to be fixed until 5pm, does that mean I've still got four hours to get my complaint in?
  • oh and the beer 'markup' should be stated too.

(please)
  • in all seriousness, hot water in the East Stand would be nice but I understand it's a costly job BUT fixing the toilet doors so that they lock would be nice, for all concerned !!
  • But it's Friday, what road crew or contractor do you know works beyond 3pm on a Friday?....unless they've finally found something for Christensen to do?
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]I want balti pies and plastic bottled bud or stella please while your at it

Were you never taught "I would like" gets you further than "I want"? :-)

I'd complain about the attitude of some of the staff DA9 if I was you as well! :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]But it's Friday, what road crew or contractor do you know works beyond 3pm on a Friday?

LOL, that was exactly my first thought when i saw 5pm !
  • [cite]Posted By: nigel w[/cite]Suzi, if the pot holes are not going to be fixed until 5pm, does that mean I've still got four hours to get my complaint in?

of course!
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]But it's Friday, what road crew or contractor do you know works beyond 3pm on a Friday?....unless they've finally found something for Christensen to do?

haha, yeah, few hours hard graft for the players before they head to burnley - or maybe all those not going are doing a bit of work in the community!