Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

You know that Arsenal fan called Claude who's always ranting on Arsenal tv?

edited February 2016 in General Charlton
Apparently he tweeted before the Reading match that if Yaya Sanogo got a hat trick he'd run naked down Regent Street.
:smile:
:astonished:

Comments

• Gutting , I thought you were going to say he was colin1961.
  • smiffyboy said:

It was on another thread

Er...ok.
  • Claude has apparently been sacked by Arsenal fan tv for using a racial slur in the North London Derby

When Son went off he apparently said "oh DVD is going off"

The owner Robbie has apparently spoken to kick it out and they have confirmed it to be a racial slur so Claude is gone
  • edited July 2020
    Also Troopz hasn't been sacked for saying that Harry Kane got away with a yellow card implying it wad because of his White Boy privileges by saying his white so he is right, in the same game, again Robbie apparently spoke to kick it out and they apparently ftom what i have read said it wasnt a racial slur so did not deem any action 
  • Also Troopz hasn't been sacked for saying that Harry Kane got away with a yellow card because of his White Boy privileges in the same game, again Robbie apparently spoke to kick it out and they said it wasnt a racial slur so did not deem any action 
    Most people are saying Robbie only sacked him because a sponsor was about to pull out because of it. As for Troopz, I'm convinced he's only still apart of it because his behavior gets views. Whenever he talks, it looks like no one is paying any attention to him
  • Also Troopz hasn't been sacked for saying that Harry Kane got away with a yellow card because of his White Boy privileges in the same game, again Robbie apparently spoke to kick it out and they said it wasnt a racial slur so did not deem any action 
    Is that last bit true?

If so I think that's very worrying. Does nobody any favours.
  • Why do you watch arsenal TV?
    Not necessarily the case, this has blown up big time on social media
  • Off_it said:
    Also Troopz hasn't been sacked for saying that Harry Kane got away with a yellow card because of his White Boy privileges in the same game, again Robbie apparently spoke to kick it out and they said it wasnt a racial slur so did not deem any action 
    Is that last bit true?

If so I think that's very worrying. Does nobody any favours.
    From what i read thats what has been said l,i will edited my post as thats just what i read and cant guarantee 100% thats the wording the used but he definitely spoke to them about troopz and troopz unlike claude wasnt sacked
  • Sponsored links:

His words were "Harry Kane’s white, so he must be right...", which, racial slur or not, is surely a serious accusation of racism against Michael Oliver if nothing else?
  • MattF said:
    Also Troopz hasn't been sacked for saying that Harry Kane got away with a yellow card because of his White Boy privileges in the same game, again Robbie apparently spoke to kick it out and they said it wasnt a racial slur so did not deem any action 
    His words were "Harry Kane’s white, so he must be right...", which, racial slur or not, is surely a serious accusation of racism against Michael Oliver if nothing else?
    Ah ok when I first saw it someone commented ge actually said he avoided the yellow becaude of his white boy privileges 

But as you say even that is surely racist.

There was apparently an interview on youtube between Robbie and Troopz were Robbie says he spoke to kick it out about what troopz said and they said it was not a racial slur.

I cant actually find the video and its not in there channel, so it may have been removed but i have seen a few people say there was a video that said that, hence why I posted earlier to say Kick it out said that
  • Just seen it. And another video of some idiot trying to "justify" it. Badly.

Hmmmmm.
  • MattF said:
    Ah ok when I first saw it someone commented ge actually said he avoided the yellow becaude of his white boy privileges 

But as you say even that is surely racist.

There was apparently an interview on youtube between Robbie and Troopz were Robbie says he spoke to kick it out about what troopz said and they said it was not a racial slur.

I cant actually find the video and its not in there channel, so it may have been removed but i have seen a few people say there was a video that said that, hence why I posted earlier to say Kick it out said that
    I've only seen a short clip of it, so he may well have said that as well I have no idea.

Feels odd to me that Robbie didn't just make up his own mind whether that was a racial slur or not and police his own channel, but there was a lot of heat about it on twitter so maybe he felt it would look better if done that way.

I know Robbie did an interview with Claude shortly after where Claude made some excuse that he'd actually said "DVD's going out" or something, but then Harry's who sponsor the channel made it clear that they would be pulling out and the rest is history.
  • edited July 2020
  • The video they posted up with Robbie and Claude trying to excuse it was pathetic and if anything made it worse because it was such a blatantly poor excuse.

Was basically Claude trying to say he didn't mean it as a racial slur, it was just a reference to Spurs always bringing out a DVD if they win a game. The fact that he said 'DVD's going off' at the exact time Son was being subbed, was just a coincidence then?

As Matt says, Harry's then announced they'd be pulling their sponsorship, so Robbie had to get rid of Claude and apologise.
  • edited July 2020
  • Claude has since apologised on his Instagram page, it was a slip up I think the whole let’s burn him on a stake approach is pathetic. 

But this is woke Britain 2020. 
  • edited July 2020
    Why do you watch arsenal TV?
    I think a lot of other club's fans watch it because it's an absolute car crash

Most Arsenal fans I know think it's an embarrassment!
  • Arsenal tv is very funny. 

• Sponsored links:

• Social media storm - 2020 at its finest.
  • Lol that video is awful, is he saying he wants to apologise for causing offence it’s not quite clear lol 
  • That video is dreadful 
  • Gotta feel sorry for Claude.....having to watch Arsenal with those morons 
  • Chunes said:
    Why do you watch arsenal TV?
    I think a lot of other club's fans watch it because it's an absolute car crash

Most Arsenal fans I know think it's an embarrassment!
    Agreed, it's no surprise they get more views after a bad defeat.

I don't know a single Arsenal fan who isn't embarrassed by the channel.

Fair play to Robbie though, he worked hard at it and is making a good living off it now, but it's no longer a 'channel for fans to air their thoughts' because they only show the same group of blokes every week. 
  • Why do you watch arsenal TV?
    Exactly, on a par with dogging and it should be outlawed.  I like to catch up  with the latest tattoos and shit haircuts of the modern day metrosexual footballer.  Giroud,, Walcott and Wilshire were forced out for excessive male grooming .  Claude said Giroud looks like a Dulwich hipster but  plays like Joe Ledley,.  Walcott  thinks sts acceptable to look like Craig David on k100 pw
  • Claude has since apologised on his Instagram page, it was a slip up I think the whole let’s burn him on a stake approach is pathetic. 

But this is woke Britain 2020. 
    Being clear that racism is unacceptable = burning someone on a stake.

• It's absolutely mad that the first thing done about racism toward Far East Asians in football is from AFTV, whose contributors are in no way meant to be held to the same standards as professionals and such actually in the game. Even then, it was because a sponsor was pulling out.

Dele Alli got a one game ban and fine (less than?) a week's wages for being racist. Malky Mackay is the performance director at the Scottish FA. 

People do not give a fuck.

AFTV is a bit of a joke to me and I don't really watch it, but it is frankly mind-boggling they're the only people to take any half-meaningful action re racism toward Far East Asians.

I think it is right for Claude to be sacked, but equally I hope he is able to learn from this because I don't think he's meant it too maliciously. He also clearly struggles with his mental health. If he ends up back on AFTV, whatever, but only after getting educated.

I feel quite aware of my race in a footballing context, and more so these days after seeing Kick It Out (and all the rest) quite rightly discuss discrimination against other minority ethnic groups, but not mine.