Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ESI 1 v ESI 2 - Initial Hearing 01-02/09/2020, Court of Appeal 17/09/2020 (p127)

Comments

• Options
    Court charltonised!
  • Options
    I don't think the court was expecting this. Must be a risk that the hearing will be postponed because key participants can't get in
  • Options
    I've jumped off, couldnt get in but think the fans need to come off now if it means this can happen today!!
  • Options
    Is it funny that Elliott can't get in? Yeah an adjournement is all we need...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Charlton
  • Options
    Paul Chaisty, representing ESI2 has "Real Estate Litigation" as an area of expertise. 

Lauren Kreamer for Panorama has "insolvency" and "commercial disputes" in hers. 

Interesting juxtaposition. 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Don't worry about Elliottttttt. Just strap him straight into old sparky. Guilty as charged mi lud.

• Options
    Sooooooo US.... spend ages waiting them it's postponed ffs
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Seems like this is playing into Elliottttts hand this....maybe this is exactly what they had planned...
    feel sick with all this...
  • Options
    This is so Charlton - We screw the court date up ourselves. Christ on a bike. 
  • Options
    I'm getting worried now
  • Options
    Looks like we have a junior barrister from a top 50 firm up against a senior QC from a top 10 firm?.....
    I suppose it wouldn't be Charlton if we weren't the underdog...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2020
    So QC for Elliott is Paul Chaisty and one of the instructing solicitors is Richard Cramer (I think he said)... 
    Richard seems to be from FrontRowLegal whom are registered with the FA.
  • Options
    And Sheff U v West Ham re Tevez which presumably is where Farnell knows him from.

Unfortunately in overall legal terms that looks like a mis-match to me but hopefully I am naive in assessing that.
    Also despite knowing Farnell, I doubt he is doing this pro bono. 

You have to at least think you have a case to bring a gun to a knife fight. 
  • Options
    Why doesn't the court just remove everyone other than those that need to be there? 

Also the fact they can't mute people is ridiculous. Anyone could just yell out in the middle of it... 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Looks like we have a junior barrister from a top 50 firm up against a senior QC from a top 10 firm?.....
    So....we are fucked then...🤔
    • 2010-14: BA in Jurisprudence (with Law in Europe), Magdalen College, University of Oxford
    • 2012-13: Certificat Supérieur de Droit Français et Européen, Université Panthéon-Assas (Paris II)
    • 2014-15: BPTC, City University, London

I’m pretty sure “our” solicitor is a sharp cookie. 

Isn’t it weird that Nimer isn’t using his own counsel rather than a member of the CAST board (assuming it isn’t just a big coincidence)?
  • Options
    Bottom left it says +120 which I assume are numbers logged in? Thought Teams allowed at least 250?
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Paul Chaisty, representing ESI2 has "Real Estate Litigation" as an area of expertise. 

Lauren Kreamer for Panorama has "insolvency" and "commercial disputes" in hers. 

Interesting juxtaposition. 
    And sport 
  • Options
    given up trying to get in, leave it to the professionals
  • Options
    Why wouldn't TN have used a top lawyer !!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!