Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Things that deserve a comeback....

classic moustache/mullet combo

Comments

• I’ll have some, where do I sign? 👍
  • The Australian cricket team have never stopped having hair styles like that. 
  • Peter Varney.
  • The bottom left is Karim Bagheri, the bottom right is Roberto Baggio, he asked for a Kajagoogo mullet but ended up looking like a German international.

Top left is Joe Ledley, next to Olivier Giroud, widely regarded as the most overpaid, vain, shit footballer in the premier league, Theo Walcott came second..  A couple of hours mincing about in training then the rest of the day grooming in the salon.  It'd be good if Graeme Souness came out of retirement to kick some arse.  I don't think Terry McDermott or Emlyn Hughes had a stylist
  • Proper bushes
  • Cicciolina,  asking for a friend. 
  • Prawn cocktail Wotsits. I miss them dearly
  • Sponsored links:

• Proper wife beater

• Bacon wotsits. Sausage & tomato or cheddar cheese crisps (early 70s flavours)
  • Not to actually drink obvs.
    Impossible to open and pour.
    A decorative item for any man cave.

Iconic 70s beer Watneys is heading back to supermarket shelves
  • Charlton Athletic Football Club.
  • Some sort of decorum from the government.
  • The Peanut Man.
  • The Jolly Friar chicken shop at the bottom of Bexleyheath Broadway. The best fried chicken iv ever had. 
  • Kennedy’s butchers/delicatessens.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sunderland🙀
  • The Deptford Urban Free Festival

Fordham Park, 1991-1995 

Highly enjoyable (and much missed by those who were there), this excellent free music festival burned bright whilst it lasted, but was extinguished by those who knew 'better'. 

We enjoyed these, and others...
    Here And Now, Back To The Planet, Skunk Anansie, Brain Of Morbius, Test Department...

Deptford Urban Free Festival London 1995

No photo description available
    You missed out Barry Ye Pedant from this list (an act I remember from when my synth-pop duo played Lewisham Labour Club in the early 90s).
  • The Deptford Urban Free Festival

Fordham Park, 1991-1995 

Highly enjoyable (and much missed by those who were there), this excellent free music festival burned bright whilst it lasted, but was extinguished by those who knew 'better'. 

We enjoyed these, and others...
    Here And Now, Back To The Planet, Skunk Anansie, Brain Of Morbius, Test Department...

Deptford Urban Free Festival London 1995

No photo description available
    That's a blast from the past, went to all of them.  The same people that put that on used to have all nighters at Ladyflos round the corner. The dewdrop Inn on the corner was full of punters who considered the Goldsmiths Tavern as being a bit too posh, it was great.

DaveMehmet said:
    Proper bushes
    You don't strike me as a man that appreciates shrubbery, hedgerows and the art of topiary.  Google images is showing Monty Don in some gardens.

Or did you mean 'hirstute beaver', I researched it on your behalf and it appears to be thriving. It seems popular on Mumsnet anyway
  • edited September 2020
  • Proper wife beater

• Fish stalls outside the pubs.
  • "And next on Match of the Day it's Europe chasing Charlton Athletic who welcome Arsenal to The Valley"
  • McRibs