Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

jimmy bullard

Comments

• Especially when his problem was public knowledge amongst Fulham's finest in December.
  • Dull fans singing his name against spuds
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Dull fans singing his name against spuds

Feckin twats, I bet he could not give a toss either way, he's set up for life whatever happens.
  • BUMP!!!!

Squeaky arse time for Hull as they try and work out how they are going to pay a crocked Jimmy Bullard 45,000 per week in the CCC. They can't even offload him as he is injured and he won't be in a rush to go anywhere.

He has really done the business for them hasn't he? Played about 30 minutes I think!!!

Fecking funniest thing I have seen in weeks.
  • left fulham because they had no ambition,ha bloody ha
  • serves the tw@t right to be relegated.
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC2Ady-WfMA&feature=player_embedded
  • found that really really funny n i'm usually quite miserable lol
  • injured again!
  • Sponsored links:

• Has everyone seen this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC2Ady-WfMA

Bullard is hilarious
  • This one is top class!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyZ7TfC5shU
  • That cheered me up a bit!
  • Me too, the first one is brilliant
  • Hilarious video! Perfect choice for the ad', as his hair has always been 'manic' to say the least.

I used to play for the Junior Robins(CAFC affiliated juniors) in the Bexley League, back in the late 80's, & he played for YMCA(Dartford I think) in the same league. (Superb player!)

He had a massive platinum blonde mullet back then, very reminiscent of Tommy Barnes(of Tommys Troubles fame in Roy Of The Rovers).

article-0-0412D4D5000005DC-190_468x84.jpg
  • Played for Phoenix Sports when he was 15....then suddenly became this quality player and joined Gravesend & Northfleet. Owns the One Bell in Crayford with his old man. Lovely bloke one on one, can be a right loon when in a crowd tho.
  • Love the fella to bits. A true character (sadly lacking in today's game) and extremely talented. Feel for him after the injuries, as I think he would be a semi-regular in the England squad otherwise.
  • Read that he has signed for Celtic. Anyone else heard this?
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Read that he has signed for Celtic. Anyone else heard this?

Yes, gone on a season long loan as Hull want him off the wage bill.
  • who's celtic manager, have they got one yet?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]who's celtic manager, have they got one yet?

Neil Lennon
  • cheers dabos
  • they will love him up there. He's as barmy as all them sweatys.
  • He was on the 07:57 from Albany Park this morning.
  • My mate spoke to him in cafe today. Reckons the Rooney story is gonna blow (apols) all the footballers antics wide open.
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]Played for Phoenix Sports when he was 15....then suddenly became this quality player and joined Gravesend & Northfleet. Owns the One Bell in Crayford with his old man. Lovely bloke one on one, can be a right loon when in a crowd tho.

i was in the same team as him at Phoenix.. my mates dad was our manager..
  • Bullard seems to have turned a little greedy the past few years, can't say I blame him though and with his injuries he's had he's done pretty well picking up £45k a week!
  • Jimmy was down the Millers Arms in Bexley on Friday night watching the England game.

FTR - He didn't appear to be drinking, but then again I wasn't watching him!!
  • Greedy boy, some of his behaviour as regards his contracts has not been favourable.

Massive joker, loves the game and extremely popular within football. Watch his youtube videos. Oh, and great hair.
  • Met him in ivory lounge with bryan hughes. Didnt speak to bullard really. All i wanted to do was have a good old chat with hughesy