Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Palace crowd tonight

12800 for the visit of 2nd place Birmingham.
Nice.

Comments

• And how many Brummies I wonder?
  • [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]And how many Brummies I wonder?

1k at a guess.

Up at 5am Mike? Unfortunately I'm already up here doing the graveyard shift!
  • I'll be signed on at 0645hrs mid_life_crisis. My name is Chirpy on here Carlos!
    Watching old Auf Weirdersains Pet on ITV4 tonight.
  • edited February 2009
    Aye Aye Captain.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]I'll be signed on at 0645hrs mid_life_crisis.
    quote]

And all alone.....
  • [cite]Posted By: mid_life_crisis[/cite]12800 for the visit of 2nd place Birmingham.
    Nice.
    If we go down we'll probably get higher attendances than them.
  • Serves em right.....evening football on a bloody school night ?
  • And like us and every other side that will be tickets sold so STs plus tickets sold for the original game that was cancelled due to the snow will have been counted.

So under 10k of Palace fans inside the "stadium" at a wild guess.
  • Sooooo, an average turn out for the weasels then.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]And like us and every other side that will be tickets sold so STs plus tickets sold for the original game that was cancelled due to the snow will have been counted.

So under 10k of Palace fans inside the "stadium" at a wild guess.

And to think that theyve been on here giving us stick for our "gates"?!
  • Sponsored links:

• And they reckon our ground's too big for us?
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]_45509122_006934505-1.jpg

This is the tackle where the Palace player got sent off, yet Colin said "he got the ball".

You can see that Jerome has already passed the ball and the Palace player is still 2/3 yards away.

Has anyone ever seen Colin and Wenger in the same room together?
  • They are a weird lot really

Window lickers the lot of them
  • Roughly the same as some of our attendances this season then (Coventry, Derby)

Brum have a pitiful away support, doubt if they even had the odd 800.

Why am I defending Palace :(
  • [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Roughly the same as some of our attendances this season then (Coventry, Derby)
    Not really...
  • edited February 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Roughly the same as some of our attendances this season then (Coventry, Derby)

Brum have a pitiful away support, doubt if they even had the odd 800.

Why am I defending Palace :(

Why indeed ?
    ;-)
  • In fact, we have a moan at our away support.

Brum took 489 to Selhurst last night...
  • [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Roughly the same as some of our attendances this season then (Coventry, Derby)
    Not really...

....we've got far more ST holders than Palace

;o)
  • edited February 2009
    Twice as many FACT
  • Sponsored links:

• birmingham must be the only side in the country not to have any fans that live in london.
  • [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]_45509122_006934505-1.jpg

This is the tackle where the Palace player got sent off, yet Colin said "he got the ball".

You can see that Jerome has already passed the ball and the Palace player is still 2/3 yards away.

Last time I looked Carle was white ;-)
  • edited February 2009
    'There is no way the ref could have seen the incident from where he was'.
  • [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]_45509122_006934505-1.jpg

Last time I looked Carle was white ;-)

Bah. Nitpicking....Youre as bad as Colin! ;)
  • [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]birmingham must be the only side in the country not to have any fans that live in london.

Maybe notin London .... but there's 2 of the buggers down here in my village in Cornwall, wearing their blue shirts.
    And a couple of Villa ex-pats and a Baggie.

Plus 2 Cobblers from Northampton Town.
  • It was a very disapointing attendence last night, I think it shows how our season is going. It looks like our play off challenge is coming to an end, and fortunately for us, we seem to be far enough away from the bottom, so as not to get involved in that.

Also whilst it was a very small turn out by the Palace faithful, what was surprising was the pitiful showing by the Birmingham fans. For a team in 2nd place pushing for the prem, I was expecting to see a good turnout, as pointed out above, I'd expect there to be a lot of exiled Brummies in and around London.
  • [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]I'd expect there to be a lot of exiled Brummies in and around London.

But would they want to come to your shithouse of a ground.
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU16[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: budgie[/cite]I'd expect there to be a lot of exiled Brummies in and around London.

But would they want to come to your shithouse of a ground.

Wouldn't you want to see your team, if they were 2nd in the league, and leaving the Chamionship behind? Well one out of two isn't too bad I suppose.
  • Birmingham fans have issues with the board and are also not happy with the choice of manager, not surprised an away allocation is around the 700/800 mark even for a club that's chasing promotion,wonder how much tickets cost & travel and so on.
    As for palace the home support hasn't been anything to shout about either, a sign of the times or things to come?
  • If i was a Brummie in the same situation, Palace on a Tuesday night at 30 pound a pop to sit on wood, would be one i'd give a miss. Even if we were top by 54 points.