Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wolves Away

JTJT
edited February 2009 in Match Day Travel
Who's in?

Just booked return train tickets from Ashford to Wolverhampton - 22 quid. Can't odds it.

Match ticket price though - £27.40.

Comments

• Options
    Im in, staying overnight in the travellodge next to the station, we are going monmore dogs in the evening. Ticket price a bit steep still we charge some fans £30.
  • Options
    Should be a good day then Welsh, i'm sure the two of us can create a bit of noise.
  • Options
    with Reading just three days previous the £27.40 is a bit lumpy for me. Gonna swerve this one. The brownie points will allow me to attend Saints away on Mrs Large's birthday.
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    I expect Ill be there, no excuses really as living in Coventry now
  • Options
    Purchased Reading tickets aswell today. With Cheltenham festival in between the two, hopefully will be a good week. .
  • Options
    Il b there, black country girlfriend (Brom fan) as well.
  • Options
    The Wolves game is the featured game in the championship next week so there is going to be more than just 5 seconds to watch!
  • Options
    Can watch those goals fly past us at leisure on sunday morning then !!!
  • Options
    Yeah I will be doing this *local* one.
  • Options
    sort of looking forward to going in a strange way
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Theres a chance the wolves players and crowd could be the more nervous really, their forms been stuttering. As long as we can avoid conceding go three up and we might get a draw ;)
  • Options
    I'm going, but not sure why. Confident we'll lose and always found them to be a bunch of inbreeds. Horrible place too.
  • Options
    I am going. Making a day of it on the beer.
  • Options
    If it's anything like Tuesday night it will be a good day out.

'We're going down but we're on the piss'