Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Darren Pratley and Ben Watson Q&A - Bromley Addicks 11 Feb

edited February 2021 in General Charlton
Zoom meeting guests of Bromley Addicks on 11 February 7.45pm to 9.00pm

Email @wwtone on tony.warran@btinternet.com for login details if you're not already on our mailing list.

@Mendonca In Asdas  @Rudders22

Comments

• personally I’d rather a Shinnie or a Morgan with just one of them 
    I left the Bromley bit out of the title on purpose for just that reason : - )
  • Swisdom said:
    Will Pratley be bringing Scott Fraser with him or will he have let him out of his pocket by then?
    Fraser has to come... He's in Pratley's pocket and Watson is still in Fraser's!!
  • Two senior pros with a wealth of experience.

Will be interesting to hear what they think of the transfer window, the quality of the players around them and our chances of promotion
  • Swisdom said:
    Will Pratley be bringing Scott Fraser with him or will he have let him out of his pocket by then?

Is that the same Scott Fraser who was MOM at the Valley.

Pratley did a great old fashion man marking Job in the return match and yet on the match thread some CL posters were oblivious to the good job he was doing.
  • This Thursday, folks
  • I'm not expecting much flair to this event @Henry Irving !
  • Sponsored links:

• This Thursday ffs! 
    I spent nearly an hour last Thursday trying to connect 🤷‍♂️😳😂😂
  • Shame I can’t log on to this one as I’m working tonight. Gutted.

Hope it goes as well as previous ones have done.

Think Pratley will be great value
  • What’s the deal with tonight Henry, can any fan contact Tony today and get the login details, or is it restricted to members/ need to become members?

cheers 
  • What’s the deal with tonight Henry, can any fan contact Tony today and get the login details, or is it restricted to members/ need to become members?

cheers 
    Anyone can contact Tony and get a log in, even people from Sidcup!

There's no membership fee so people might as well add themselves to the email list for future meetings but it's not compulsory. 
  • Sage said:
    Shame I can’t log on to this one as I’m working tonight. Gutted.

So we're not good enough for @sage now he's in the money.   You soon find out who your real friends are  : - :wink:
  • Sage said:
    Shame I can’t log on to this one as I’m working tonight. Gutted.

So we're not good enough for @sage now he's in the money.   You soon find out who your real friends are  : - :wink:
    Who will put out the chairs??
  • DP should be good with his long career, like too hear what he thinks about Charlton in comparison. 
  • Undecided as to who will pick up a yellow card first 😂
  • Zoom meeting guests of Bromley Addicks on 11 February 7.45pm to 9.00pm

Email @wwtone on tony.warran@btinternet.com for login details if you're not already on our mailing list.

@Mendonca In Asdas  @Rudders22
    Watson booked at the start of the meeting. Pratley booked with 5 minutes to go for his 20th foul
    Undecided as to who will pick up a yellow card first 😂

• Sponsored links:

• personally I’d rather a Shinnie or a Morgan with just one of them 
    Harsh to leave out JFC at the moment. 
  •  
    I think that's the most chilled I've ever seen Pratley look.
  • The players were as tactful as possible, but Maddison basically lacked effort in training and there's only so much anyone can do if they don't want to do it for themselves.
    Even still I didnt expect them to be THAT honest about him
  • edited February 2021
    The players were as tactful as possible, but Maddison basically lacked effort in training and there's only so much anyone can do if they don't want to do it for themselves.
    Even still I didnt expect them to be THAT honest about him
    2 no nonsense players, I would expect them to not dress things up and speak as they find, they are Bowyer’s Lieutenants in the dressing room, as least there’s no room for error.
  • Big question is..........have they found the dressing room after Bowyer had lost it  ?
    I wanted to ask, but thought it may be too delicate.
    I asked if there was a meeting a few weeks ago to clear the air and there wasn't.