Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jade Goody RIP

edited March 2009 in Not Sports Related
Jade Goody RIP

Comments

• So So sad god bless you.
  • Dying of cancer at age 27 is awful.
  • RIP.

Same age as my son. Horrible loss for her children.
  • Rip

On mothers day so so sad
  • Indeed RIP Jade.
  • Any death is sad, but stage-managed by Max Clifford??!!
    At least the BBC carefully described her as a 'reality tv personality', rather than the 'star' epithet endowed on her by other news media.

How many 'ordinary' people have the Prime Minister 'deeply saddened' by their passing?
  • Got to say that it has really annoyed me that such a hoo haa was made about her. Yes it's terrible that she passed away through a terrible ilness; but there are thousands of people that have had cancer and that were far better human beings who didn't beneift from it the way she did. The one good thing to come out of it is the increase in younger woman having smear tests.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2009
    hope it didnt annoy too much ball buster.

she was a right bloody pain in the arse but she milked her celebrity well. So good luck to her!

RIP Jade Tweed
  • R.I.P.

Didn't like the woman, but if she has a legacy its the thousands of woman who will now have a smear test, who would not have done previously.
    God bless her two little boys.
  • R.I.P
    there were lots of cars, lost, driving down my road(2 miles from jades house) last night looking to pay tribute to her
    someone even knocked on my door at 10 pm asking where she lived cos she wanted to leave some flowers
  • With Clifford in charge it wouldn't surprise me if she actually passed away on Saturday and not Mothers day.
  • Sad news.
  • Terrible news but hopefully it will trigger an end to the media circus that has surrounded her every move and her kids will be able to get on with a normalish life now
  • Even after her death some of your comments about her are disgusting. FFS leave her alone

R.I.P. Jade

Never forget the picture in one of the papers of her out jogging and she had a pair of Charlton shorts on
  • edited March 2009
    Seeing all the locals on the news tonight lining the pockets of Essex florists, pity Max C didn't think to suggest 'No flowers, please, but donations to Cancer Research'........
  • sorry folks it is a RIP thread if you aint got nothing good to say say nowt

RIP young lady
  • Cancer affects so many in so many different ways..so if her passing saves just a small percentage of lives, then she didn't die in vain ..

Rest In Peace Girl x
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2009
    [cite]Posted By: D_F_T[/cite]

Never forget the picture in one of the papers of her out jogging and she had a pair of Charlton shorts on

Probably borrowed from Josh Wright.

RIP in Jade. Just had to admire your spirit.
  • I remember that.
    RIP
  • No they were Jeff Brazier's shorts, the father of her sons. He is a charlton fan. God love him also. He will have a tough job ahead.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]No they were Jeff Brazier's shorts, the father of her sons. He is a charlton fan. God love him also. He will have a tough job ahead.

I'm pretty sure he's a Spurs fan but i know he's mates with Jon Fortune so maybe he got some free kit off him?
  • Now it seems that legal procedures have been 'adapted' yet again - Tweed's sentencing date has been put back so he can attend the funeral!!
    The 'real world', however, continues.............
  • And I see her mother has referred to the outpouring of grief as being 'just like Diana'....
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]No they were Jeff Brazier's shorts, the father of her sons. He is a charlton fan. God love him also. He will have a tough job ahead.

First time I have seen his name mentioned. Ccouldnt agree more Curb_It.
  • Apparently Stephen Fry has described the late Ms G as 'a Diana from the wrong side of the tracks' - oh dear...- though you have to wonder if he'd actually heard of her before the Clifford PR circus. Presumably the funeral will double the Living TV (how sadly ironic!) audience figures to something like Saturday's Valley attendance.
  • has she/max clifford done something to annoy you solar cos you appear to be rather critical for the sake of being critical... i mean she was a bit of a doughnut but meant no harm on anyone and you can follow these peoples lives though the media circus or not
  • I've personally got no problem with her or the media circus that surrounded her. If you don't like it, you don't have to buy a paper or OK magazine and the good that came out of it is obviously raising cancer awareness for young women.
    However what does annoy me, is seeing all these people, reporters, celebrities etc etc falling over themselves to say good words about her. Where were they when the Big Brother race row kicked off?