Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season tickets 2021/22 (22nd July - 9,000 sold).

When are they selling them for next season?.

Comments

• I think they will wait to see which League we will be in.
  • As soon as We know for definite what league we will be in.
  • Thomas said at Bromley Addicks "in a few weeks"
  • If we can I can't wait, but living in the Midlands it's the train journeys which might hold me back. 
  • Real problems with mine. 
    Lyle Taylor had a contract to deliver it, but unilaterally pulled out at the garden gate.
    Johnny Williams also pulled out and was substituted by management.
    Johnnie Jackson got halfway up the path, but his legs went. At the very last minute Patrick Bauer stepped in and delivered as promised.

• Sponsored links:

• edited April 2021
    I got mine for an undisclosed fee
  • Matt Southall delivered mine, came in a silicone wrapping. 
  • What a prospect to salivate over!
  • cafckev said:
    Mine simply hit the top of the letterbox, rebounded out and went straight across the road and into the house down the other end of the road
    Mine missed the letterbox and hit one of the chimneys on my roof.
  • bobmunro said:
    cafckev said:
    Mine simply hit the top of the letterbox, rebounded out and went straight across the road and into the house down the other end of the road
    Ah Nicky Bailey delivered it
  • bobmunro said:
    cafckev said:
    Ah Nicky Bailey delivered it
    No - he would have comfortably cleared the chimney.
    What does a super duper season ticket look like?
  • Sponsored links:

• Watson tried delivering mine, but took out all the garden knomes on his way to the door.
  • Just checked the tracking for mine... Says its in Denmark for some reason
  • Pratley was going to deliver mine but apparently it has to be booked
  • edited April 2021
    Got a great deal on mine - free with the Tesco shopping *and* home delivered by my favourite player, Chuks Aneke.

Sadly, it only arrived with the regular driver. No substitutes.
  • Southall refused to deliver mine until some Danish gangs had a word with him. 
  • edited April 2021
    Forster-Caskey was meant to be distributing mine and a handful of others but couldn't get any of his deliveries past the first man.
  • I'll be getting a season ticket once we are ALL allowed in.  Before Christmas, I will be very surprised if fans allowed into The Valley will exceed the amount of season ticket holders we'll have.
    You mean it was in his wife's cleavage?
  • Ben Watson walked up my drive, dropped it, so with it on the floor tried a firm side foot pass to my front door. Ended up outside the house two along