Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season tickets 2021/22 (22nd July - 9,000 sold).

1545556575860»

Comments

• Options
    When the Post Office had Covid related staff shortages earlier in the year, we contacted them/went to the sorting office and collected our own mail (with ID/proof of address).
  • Options
    When the Post Office had Covid related staff shortages earlier in the year, we contacted them/went to the sorting office and collected our own mail (with ID/proof of address).
    Is there a way of finding out where your local sorting office is? Is it the same place you go to collect your parcel if you miss them?

(sorry, asking you mail related questions like you’re Postman Pat or something!)
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Is there a way of finding out where your local sorting office is? Is it the same place you go to collect your parcel if you miss them?

(sorry, asking you mail related questions like you’re Postman Pat or something!)
    Use the link below & look for your local delivery office
    https://www.royalmail.com/services-near-you#/
    If you are based in SE9 your delivery office is 33 Courtyard, London , SE9 5DD
    https://www.royalmail.com/services-near-you/delivery-office/eltham-and-lee-delivery-office-se9-5dd
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    clive said:
    se9addick said:

Use the link below & look for your local delivery office
    https://www.royalmail.com/services-near-you#/
    If you are based in SE9 your delivery office is 33 Courtyard, London , SE9 5DD
    https://www.royalmail.com/services-near-you/delivery-office/eltham-and-lee-delivery-office-se9-5dd
    Brill thanks, I’m actually in Peckham which means I need to weigh up putting myself through the inevitable madness of a trip to a sorting office in Peckham versus chaos at the Charlton ticket office on Saturday!
  • Options
    Brill thanks, I’m actually in Peckham which means I need to weigh up put myself through the inevitable madness of a trip to a sorting office in Peckham versus chaos at the Charlton ticket office on Saturday!
    Tough choice...Peckham first would give you a chance of a less stressful Saturday....
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    I don’t have a ST for obvious reasons this year but if I did I’d be quite pissed off by these offers.  Bonkers. Take the club shop voucher. Lets say we have 7000 early birds. 23 home games.  That’s 304.35 holders that can be admitted to the club shop every game to spend their vouchers. Shop limited to 60 customers at a time. Carnage. Why not let it be spent online?   If I was a cynic (which you all must surely know I’m not!!) I’d say this was either rank incompetence or something worse.

it will be a cold day in hell before I stick up for Meire and her cronies but the year they sent our STs in a oresentation box with a free scarf was nice. Something similar this time  round as a gesture for sticking with the club could have been done easily instead of this misjudged half arsed nonsense. 
  • Options
    I don’t have a ST for obvious reasons this year but if I did I’d be quite pissed off by these offers.  Bonkers. Take the club shop voucher. Lets say we have 7000 early birds. 23 home games.  That’s 304.35 holders that can be admitted to the club shop every game to spend their vouchers. Shop limited to 60 customers at a time. Carnage. Why not let it be spent online?   If I was a cynic (which you all must surely know I’m not!!) I’d say this was either rank incompetence or something worse.

it will be a cold day in hell before I stick up for Meire and her cronies but the year they sent our STs in a oresentation box with a free scarf was nice. Something similar this time  round as a gesture for sticking with the club could have been done easily instead of this misjudged half arsed nonsense. 
    This is the logic needed. I am sure the Fans Forum will make representation to the club in due course and their options will be a) cave in and allow discounts to be taken at other times/online b) continue to treat us like idiots. The lesson here is to avoid taking decisions you will obviously regret downstream and which are completely counter-productive.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    I didn’t buy a season ticket because of the ‘extras’, I suspect I’m not alone in that. Anybody that did probably hasn’t quite got the point of buying a ST. Am I disappointed in the club for the way it’s turned out ? Yes but that’s the club’s problem to worry about. You only get the one chance to get these things wrong and any future ‘offers’ the club makes are probably now going to get so over-analysed they are likely to full flat.
  • Options

from what I have read so far the club shop voucher is for one specific weekend in September for everyone, Friday to Sunday, so assuming they will be opening on the Sunday that's over 2,000 customers a day theoretically.
  • Options
    Brill thanks, I’m actually in Peckham which means I need to weigh up put myself through the inevitable madness of a trip to a sorting office in Peckham versus chaos at the Charlton ticket office on Saturday!
    Tough choice...Peckham first would give you a chance of a less stressful Saturday....
    I was saved the horror of either when my ST arrived in this mornings post (which seemed to contain the entirety of the past weeks post, guessing there are staff shortages). 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

from what I have read so far the club shop voucher is for one specific weekend in September for everyone, Friday to Sunday, so assuming they will be opening on the Sunday that's over 2,000 customers a day theoretically.
    Pompey at home that weekend. The shop will get trashed by frustrated mums whose kids are in tears. Millwall fans will issue a ‘it wasn’t us statement’ to temporarily divert the blame on to them but CL will name and shame the real mastermind by the end of the day.
  • Options

Except everyone has been given the same weekend in September to spend their voucher, so it's even worse...!
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    HRBryan said:
    I am still waiting for my ST but a quick email to the club led to a duplicate being made available on Saturday -is it the North Stand Ticket Office for pick ups does anyone know?
    My ST hadn't turned up, so I rang yesterday and was told duplicate will be ready to pick up from ticket office behind West Stand.
    Was also told that should the ticket turn up today or tomorrow, that I should ring them to cancel the duplicate, sadly still no ST today as postman was here early doors.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:
    My lucky socks have arrived. Rock and Roll on Saturday - yippee!
    Is the sword logo upside down ?
    @letthegoodtimesroll

• Options
    Solidgone said:
    Solidgone said:
    My lucky socks have arrived. Rock and Roll on Saturday - yippee!
    Is the sword logo upside down ?
    @letthegoodtimesroll

Typical, they’ve only gone and given you two left feet…you need to try and do a swap with somebody that’s been given two right feet.
  • Options
    I’m sure we have some strikers that have two left feet.
  • Options
    Apparently Wrexham have sold 5,000 season tickets for this season. Incredible for a non-league side. 
  • Options
    HRBryan said:
    I am still waiting for my ST but a quick email to the club led to a duplicate being made available on Saturday -is it the North Stand Ticket Office for pick ups does anyone know?
    My ST hadn't turned up, so I rang yesterday and was told duplicate will be ready to pick up from ticket office behind West Stand.
    Was also told that should the ticket turn up today or tomorrow, that I should ring them to cancel the duplicate, sadly still no ST today as postman was here early doors.
    My son's has turned up belatedly in the post but, when I spoke to the ticket office today, they said they'd cancelled the original, so the duplicate needs to be collected tomorrow morning anyway.
  • Options

Nice bit of overtime for the staff!
  • Options
    Apparently Wrexham have sold 5,000 season tickets for this season. Incredible for a non-league side. 
    Kinda get the feeling the Wrexham thing isn’t going to end well, hope I’m wrong. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just wondering if I could get some help, I am trying to buy a season ticket for myself and my 15 year old cousin, the site is saying I have reached my limit of 1 season ticket, is there any reason for this? It seems bizarre I can’t buy an adult season ticket for myself and my under 18 cousin? 
  • Options
    Just wondering if I could get some help, I am trying to buy a season ticket for myself and my 15 year old cousin, the site is saying I have reached my limit of 1 season ticket, is there any reason for this? It seems bizarre I can’t buy an adult season ticket for myself and my under 18 cousin? 
    If you are buying an "under age" ticket I believe the ticket office/system need to have proof of age before it can be purchased. I've done this for my son a few years back. 

• Options
    If you are buying an "under age" ticket I believe the ticket office/system need to have proof of age before it can be purchased. I've done this for my son a few years back. 

Sorted now cheers mate, I needed to add him to relationships to buy for him, all bought up