Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season tickets 2021/22 (22nd July - 9,000 sold).

Comments

• Options

• Options
    My three arrived this morning not bothered about the add ons just looking forward to supporting the team back at The Valley COYR 
  • Options
    Still waiting for one of my 5. Seems odd the other 4 all come on the same day but the 5th is missing when all the seats are together, the family names are all the same as is the address.
  • Options
    any changes to Crossbars/Fans bar this season - was sure I read something somewhere ages ago about it altering (ie pay to get in etc) but don't recall seeing anything recently
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    Isn’t the Belgian appointed rubshaw our marketing/PR guru? Surely this would have gone through him at some point to get signed off ... 
    Rubashow is the Comms manager, nothing to do with marketing other than he's on the senior management team
    Comms/marketing/PR are one of the same no? 
  • Options
    Still waiting for my Charlton socks. I’m getting worried now as I dont have a clean pair for Saturday 🤨
  • Options
    Postman has been and still no Season Ticket!! Anyone else still waiting?
    Yep - I’m still waiting
    Ok @Lordflashheart thanks for letting me know. If I've not got it by tomorrow Im going to ring the ticket office.

Correction - mine has just arrived !!
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    J BLOCK said:
    Isn’t the Belgian appointed rubshaw our marketing/PR guru? Surely this would have gone through him at some point to get signed off ... 
    Rubashow is the Comms manager, nothing to do with marketing other than he's on the senior management team
    Comms/marketing/PR are one of the same no? 
    not at Charlton.  There is a commercial team that covers sales and marketing and a comms team that does the programme, website, twitter etc.

Of course the comms team works with the commercial team by writing and putting stuff up on social media but they are different teams.   So the commercial team would have agreed the shirt sponsorship and the comms team would have done all the photos and videos for the shirt launch.

Waybe Mumford is head of Commercial and Tony Keohane is supposedly Head of Operations
  • Options
    Got mine , no vouchers , ordered late cos didn’t want to get wound up by an obvious con trick 
    It’s only a con if people shell out money because of it . I can’t imagine one person paid out for a season 
    ticket to get a few pence off of one drink . 
    Thats because you don't know @Redmidland ;)
  • Options
    any changes to Crossbars/Fans bar this season - was sure I read something somewhere ages ago about it altering (ie pay to get in etc) but don't recall seeing anything recently
    Thought someone said on here its first come first served opening at 3pm on Saturday
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Thought someone said on here its first come first served opening at 3pm on Saturday
    Missing an absolute trick with opening at 3pm. People will be desperate to get in for a beer a lot earlier. 
  • Options
    Yep, still waiting.
  • Options
    So Re: season ticket offer/scandal and who is responsible.............we are looking for someone that doesn't really give a a flying **** about fans opinions or anyone else's come to that, but is in a position to make such a decision with little or no thought of any comeback and may or may not have a history in catering! 
    I've absolutely no idea. 
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Yeah that was me, no charge as per and 3pm opening. 
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    So Re: season ticket offer/scandal and who is responsible.............we are looking for someone that doesn't really give a a flying **** about fans opinions or anyone else's come to that, but is in a position to make such a decision with little or no thought of any comeback and may or may not have a history in catering! 
    I've absolutely no idea. 
    i've asked esther rantzen to investigate 
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    JohnnyH2 said:
    Missing an absolute trick with opening at 3pm. People will be desperate to get in for a beer a lot earlier. 
    Shop better be open early, or I know where il be queuing at 2:45 ! ...and it certainly won't be for a new shirt. 
  • Options
    Mrkinski said:
    Yep, still waiting.
    Nothing here either. I understand the pingdemic means that there are very few Royal Mail delivery/sorting staff in my neck of the woods.  So a fair chance they won't get delivered. Why does the club always leave theses things so late? 
  • Options
    My son got his, but mine has still not arrived despite ordering both together. Could have saved cost of a stamp/frank and saved my nerves. The next 48 hours are crucial…
  • Options
    Got ours  :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafcfan said:
    Mrkinski said:
    Yep, still waiting.
    Nothing here either. I understand the pingdemic means that there are very few Royal Mail delivery/sorting staff in my neck of the woods.  So a fair chance they won't get delivered. Why does the club always leave theses things so late? 
    Amended - mine just arrived (very late delivery, as above, probably due to Royal Mail staff shortages.
  • Options
    Arrived. Oxford for 50p off a hot chocolate, am sure I will keep the voucher safe till February.
  • Options
    Not received mine and Golfie Jnr's has (once again) gone to his grandparents address. No idea why. They did register him as a Junior Red, but that was years ago. I have bought & paid for his season ticket for the past xx number of years. He is linked to my account under "friends & family" and only one address appears  -  mine.  Both ST's were purchased together & only 1 address is ever used. 

Think I'll have to speak to the ticket office - again.
  • Options
    My ST arrived this morning. I can’t wait to get a whole £1 off my drink from the bar when we play Fleetwood on 22 January. I’m so excited I nearly wet myself (probably a bladder infection) 
  • Options
    Has anyone got a 20% off drink voucher for Saturday?
  • Options
    i've got one for 23rd april against shrewsbury - result !!!
  • Options
    I get my discount drink on a cold February Tuesday night v FC Franchise, so excited, the wait is killing me.