Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season tickets 2021/22 (22nd July - 9,000 sold).

Comments

• Options
    Socks still haven’t arrived. 
  • Options
    Our 3 arrived today. 
  • Options
    1 of the 2 I ordered has arrived, still waiting on the other.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    Not received mine and Golfie Jnr's has (once again) gone to his grandparents address. No idea why. They did register him as a Junior Red, but that was years ago. I have bought & paid for his season ticket for the past xx number of years. He is linked to my account under "friends & family" and only one address appears  -  mine.  Both ST's were purchased together & only 1 address is ever used. 

Think I'll have to speak to the ticket office - again.
    To be fair Golfie the Ticket Office have met their customer’s needs in your case because you are partial to a moan up 😉.
    Lol Golfie mate someone in the office probably hasnt put a stamp on yours so that you have to go to the post office to collect and pay the postage 🤭🤭
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Not seen my postie since last Friday. I will see if it arrives tomorrow or early Wednesday. If no show, I will go down to the ground to get a replacement. Phoned Ticket office today. They stated they will cancel original and print a new one.
  • Options
    Got mine this afternoon. The outside of the wallet shows your zone. The card shows my Over 65 more clearly than before. Presumably enforcing sitting in the correct seats will be stricter. 
  • Options
    Our 3 arrived today. 
    socks ??!!!😁
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Our 3 arrived today. 
    socks ??!!!😁
    Highly likely his real name is not Ricky but Jake the Peg 😉
  • Options
    edited August 2021
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    My ST arrived this morning. I can’t wait to get a whole £1 off my drink from the bar when we play Fleetwood on 22 January. I’m so excited I nearly wet myself (probably a bladder infection) 
    Sorry to be pedantic, but if you are wetting yourself shouldn’t you be posting on the rumours thread?!!😜🤣
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Our 3 arrived today. 

Is one of them for little legs?
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Our 3 arrived today. 

Is one of them for little legs?
    No, but I am getting a free ticket from each re the club's offer.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    Like @Covered End I feel deeply disappointed, not necessarily with the limitations and the restrictions of the offers, but the blatant lack of clarity and deliberate misleading, more akin to treating 'customers' than loyal fans. It just appears to be so un-Thomas like and something I'd expect from Meire or Southall. 

These 'incentives' did not encourage me to purchase my season tickets and the value of them is irrelevant to me - I just though they were 'a nice touch'. I can imagine how many families are disappointed though, particularly with a maximum £15 discount from the Club shop.

I will be sending both my vouchers back to the fans advisor asking them to either make them available to the youth advisor, or send them directly back to the Clubs Marketing Department to stick where the sun don't shine. I suggest others do the same to show our displeasure.

Oh, and don't try and con me again with 'clever' marketing. You only get to do it once.
    Don't know if you've already been told but the small print tells us that the vouchers are not transferable. 
  • Options
    My three arrived this morning not bothered about the add ons just looking forward to supporting the team back at The Valley COYR 
    @superdulvertonred living in Dulverton and buying season tickets. That's dedication. 
  • Options
    Well postman has been and sadly still no ST! Surely it can't take this long to get to Leicestershire!
    Anyone else still waiting?
  • Options
    Yes @Redmidland I am still waiting, my son having got his, so I know our home address is registered correctly. 🤞🏻
  • Options
    Postman has been but my socks have still not arrived. I’m starting to get nervous now.
  • Options
    First delivery was a NEXT delivery, second was postie and both ST and Membership pack arrived this morning. Will be wearing those now lucky socks come Saturday…
  • Options
    Not got mine but haven't got any post since Saturday.  Assume if its not here tomorrow I email them and they arrange a replacement which I pick up Saturday 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The carrier pigeon has landed with season tickets. For what it is worth the envelope they were posted in was damaged and badly stained with some purple substance. Royal Mail repacked it in a plastic bag with an apology printed on it but actual tickets seem ok. Vouchers are a complete joke, drink is for last home game and the 15% Valley Superstore discount is only valid for personal visits to shop between 24 and 26 September and NOT valid online. I live in Edinburgh and although I will be attending the Portsmouth game it really is a piss take. Talking of the club shop those useless people at LBJ Sports Apparel are diabolical, they could cancel an order but not make a minor change to the personalisation within hours of me placing it so no new shirt for Saturday. Crap customer services resulting in cancellation of nearly £200 quid orders. Happy days.
  • Options
    Well postman has been and sadly still no ST! Surely it can't take this long to get to Leicestershire!
    Anyone else still waiting?

Still no ST for me. Not seen a postman since last Friday. 
  • Options
    2 out of 3 arrived
    No post since Friday
    Country has gone to the dogs! 
  • Options
    2 out of 3 arrived
    No post since Friday
    Country has gone to the dogs
    They’ll be disappointed, most of tracks have closed down…
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Postman has been and still no Season Ticket!! Anyone else still waiting?
    Diana Ross and the Supremes said they were as well.
  • Options
    Not season ticket related but don’t wanna start a new thread.
    Bought 2 mobile tickets for Saturday, got confirmation email but when should I expect to receive the (what I assume to be barcoded or QR) tickets?
    also, I allocated one of the tickets to my other half. Will that go to her email or do I get both and have to forward?

• Options
    Bought 2 mobile tickets for Saturday, got confirmation email but when should I expect to receive the (what I assume to be barcoded or QR) tickets?
    also, I allocated one of the tickets to my other half. Will that go to her email or do I get both and have to forward?

Based on my own past experience they should both go to you
  • Options

Are they not at the bottom of your confirmation e-mail as attachments?
  • Options
    Belv said:

Are they not at the bottom of your confirmation e-mail as attachments?
    Thanks, they are! 
    I’m an idiot for not scrolling past the email disclaimer gumph.

• Options
    edited August 2021
    Postman has been, still no ST, now stuck in a queue trying to get through to ticket office......not impressed.

Edit...Got through and have sorted it, (hopefully)