Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season tickets 2021/22 (22nd July - 9,000 sold).

Comments

• Dont think there was any issue with the marketing myself, just think people need to read better 🤣🤣

The brochure clearly said A matchday not every matchday 

We have the handbook ahead of the game on Saturday as one of these offers to look forward to
  • Is it one drink a season? Amazing. Thought it was one each game. Doesn't bother me because I just want to get into the games but that is a terrible look. Ha ha. 
  • Got mine today. Ronnie Schwartz placed it on the penalty spot and floated it into my arms.
  • Is it one drink a season? Amazing. Thought it was one each game. Doesn't bother me because I just want to get into the games but that is a terrible look. Ha ha. 
    One drink for a specific game of the clubs choosing. 

It’s all so needless as I doubt anyone bought a ST due to the early bird discounts. The Club would have been better to leave them out, put ST prices up by £10 after the early bird deadline and avoid all this aggro. 
  • Got my two.
  • se9addick said:
    Is it one drink a season? Amazing. Thought it was one each game. Doesn't bother me because I just want to get into the games but that is a terrible look. Ha ha. 
    One drink for a specific game of the clubs choosing. 

It’s all so needless as I doubt anyone bought a ST due to the early bird discounts. The Club would have been better to leave them out, put ST prices up by £10 after the early bird deadline and avoid all this aggro. 
    I disagree.
    Charlton wouldnt be Charlton without a bit of aggro and a few meltdowns
  • Got mine. Lovely. Cannot wait. Boom💥
  • Sponsored links:

• I have to wait until 23rd April v Shrewsbury for my 20% which is the nearest game to my birthday ,so I may celebrate and have my first ever pint in the ground.Seriously,I have only just noticed the time restrictions on the shop purchases,this clearly has to change.I am sure £15.00 saved on £100.00 spent is a decent incentive ,so people will want to use it,but the shop will be rammed,it often is on match days anyway,even if people are only looking.Another point,opposing supporters at our first home game wont get stung into buying an overpriced programme because it doubles as our handbook.I hope our nearest rivals dont get wind of this,because some serious piss taking will be forthcoming.

• edited July 2021
    So my 20% off one drink is for the MK Dons game on Tuesday 22nd February, over six months away still.

As someone who doesn't drink at all when driving and doesn't drink tea or coffee that leaves me with 20% off a water against MK Dons on a winter's Tuesday night in February along with 10 T&C's to be met.

And then the 15% off the club shop falls on the Pompey match weekend. Already bought the home shirt, i'll be surprised if the away and third shirts are even on sale by that point leaving me to save 15% on...nothing.

For all the hassle involved I don't see either of my vouchers being used, what a waste of someone's time putting all this together.
  • Should have been passed to CL for checking.
    Bet original suggestion was  “a drink on one match day” but got written by the scribe as “one drink on a match day”

I don’t believe it was intended as anything other than a gesture. Conspiracy theorists now say it was a deliberate trick to fool fans into buying a season ticket. Wonder how much the club has made from duped season ticket holders. Must be thousands. Clever marketing eh!

• I have to wait until 23rd April v Shrewsbury for my 20% which is the nearest game to my birthday ,so I may celebrate and have my first ever pint in the ground.Seriously,I have only just noticed the time restrictions on the shop purchases,this clearly has to change.I am sure £15.00 saved on £100.00 spent is a decent incentive ,so people will want to use it,but the shop will be rammed,it often is on match days anyway,even if people are only looking.Another point,opposing supporters at our first home game wont get stung into buying an overpriced programme because it doubles as our handbook.I hope our nearest rivals dont get wind of this,because some serious piss taking will be forthcoming.

You won't be having a 20% discount on a pint.
    A bottle of beer, a glass of wine a soft drink, water, tea and coffee.

Not sure yet the programme will be a regular price.
  • 4 of my 5 Season tickets arrived today. Odd that one wasn't delivered at the same time
  • 4 of my 5 Season tickets arrived today. Odd that one wasn't delivered at the same time
    Do you get the drinks discount on the same day for all of your STs or is it lucky dip?
  • I would be bloody happy to receive my season ticket still not arrived.
  • se9addick said:
    4 of my 5 Season tickets arrived today. Odd that one wasn't delivered at the same time
    Do you get the drinks discount on the same day for all of your STs or is it lucky dip?
    Lucky dip. Each game is different. 1st one I've got is new years day
  • Sponsored links:

• Oh well that’s made up my mind on getting my boys a junior red membership each don’t know if any of the perks are true or not. 
  • Dont think there was any issue with the marketing myself, just think people need to read better 🤣🤣

On a match day could easily be taken as on matchdays and obviously wasn't made clear - hence the discussion. :D
  • edited July 2021
    Dont think there was any issue with the marketing myself, just think people need to read better 🤣🤣

On a match day could easily be taken as on matchdays and obviously wasn't made clear - hence the discussion. :D
    I honestly read it as 20% off one drink at each match, guess I assumed the “on a match day” thing meant you can’t rock up at Bartrams on a non-match day and demand discounts (is Bartrams even open on non-match days anymore?)
  • edited July 2021
    Season ticket arrived this morning. I was thinking about getting a new shirt but want it at the start of the season not 6 home games in.
    I would have purchased the season ticket anyway, It feels like you have been conned so am not going to bother buying one now.
  • edited July 2021
    Season ticket arrived this morning. I was going to get a new shirt but want it at the start of the season not 6 home games in.
    I would have brought the season ticket anyway but It feels like you have been conned so am not going to bother buying one now.
    Conned is taking it a bit far, unless the discount is actually why you purchased. I feel at this point some perspective is needed.
  • Season ticket arrived this morning. I was going to get a new shirt but want it at the start of the season not 6 home games in.
    I would have brought the season ticket anyway but It feels like you have been conned so am not going to bother buying one now.
    You bought the season ticket, the postman brought you it. Unless you are the postman. 
  • 4 season tickets arrived this morning, 2 posted to my old address and came on the redirected mail?….given we are all under the same account how on earth did they manage that 
  • I’m suddenly conscious that I haven’t had any post for three days, not sure if that’s normal and I just don’t usually realise as I’m not waiting for anything.
  • Back from holiday today and no season ticket. Why am I not surprised?

Probably sending out in alphabetical order.

You won't be having a 20% discount on a pint.
    A bottle of beer, a glass of wine a soft drink, water, tea and coffee.
    In that case I will swerve,this is ridiculous,how many people  do you see drinking bottled beer at a football match,cannot see any point in any of these incentives