Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Season tickets 2021/22 (22nd July - 9,000 sold).

Comments

• So I presume this club shop voucher can be combined with valley gold discount - it doesn’t say it can’t I’m sure another headache in making
  • Jon_CAFC_ said:
    So I presume this club shop voucher can be combined with valley gold discount - it doesn’t say it can’t I’m sure another headache in making
    Of course it can't. Not even sure you can use VG online as there's no place to add your VG number and even when logged into your account, it doesn't do an automatic discount.

Doesn't matter anyway as you can only order the third kit or the shorts and socks for the home kit and the Womens kit has disappeared completely from the site. 
  • Outraged.
    Ordered my season ticket 3minutes ago not arrived yet
  • You don’t list the number 1 incentive as to what we now know amounts to less than £1 surely ?
  • Received mine and my 2 boys  Drinks vouchers spread across 2 games in 2022, no club shop vouchers for the kids, they can claim a wallchart before the Wednesday game
  • JohnnyH2 said:
    Received mine and my 2 boys  Drinks vouchers spread across 2 games in 2022, no club shop vouchers for the kids, they can claim a wallchart before the Wednesday game
    Can I have one of them please ?
  • JohnnyH2 said:
    Received mine and my 2 boys  Drinks vouchers spread across 2 games in 2022, no club shop vouchers for the kids, they can claim a wallchart before the Wednesday game
    Can I have one of them please ?
    no problem
  • Isn’t the Belgian appointed rubshaw our marketing/PR guru? Surely this would have gone through him at some point to get signed off ... 
  • Sponsored links:

• 20% off a hot drink on selected matches, two days for the discount available in the club shop. Embarrassing.
    Absolutely staggering how a group of people can agree on the offers.
    Is the SLO working Monday? She's got a lot of work to do on her return.
  • Should have been passed to CL for checking.
    Bet original suggestion was  “a drink on one match day” but got written by the scribe as “one drink on a match day”

I don’t believe it was intended as anything other than a gesture. Conspiracy theorists now say it was a deliberate trick to fool fans into buying a season ticket. Wonder how much the club has made from duped season ticket holders. Must be thousands. Clever marketing eh!

It was worded very badly, at best.
    Why restrict the opportunity to spend money in the club shop?
  • The email from the club said that all the season tickets had been despatched and would arrive on Friday, Saturday or Monday. They failed to realise that Monday is the late Summer bank holiday. No deliveries.
  • Summer Bank Holiday is 30th August.
  • Addickted said:
    Summer Bank Holiday is 30th August.
    Wrong entry in my calendar.
  • Scottish bank holiday I think tomorrow. 
  • Crusty54 said:
    The email from the club said that all the season tickets had been despatched and would arrive on Friday, Saturday or Monday. They failed to realise that Monday is the late Summer bank holiday. No deliveries.
    Can you phone my boss and let him know? Fancy the day off tomorrow
  • J BLOCK said:
    Isn’t the Belgian appointed rubshaw our marketing/PR guru? Surely this would have gone through him at some point to get signed off ... 
    Rubashow is the Comms manager, nothing to do with marketing other than he's on the senior management team
  • edited August 2021
    Got mine.

Sending my vouchers to @Addickted as he needs them more than me.  
  • Sponsored links:

• Got mine on Saturday  . Threw the vouchers in the bin . Totally pointless but not worth all the discussion to be honest . 
  • Got mine , no vouchers , ordered late cos didn’t want to get wound up by an obvious con trick 
  • Postman has been and still no Season Ticket!! Anyone else still waiting?
  • Got mine , no vouchers , ordered late cos didn’t want to get wound up by an obvious con trick 
    It’s only a con if people shell out money because of it . I can’t imagine one person paid out for a season 
    ticket to get a few pence off of one drink . 
    Yep - I’m still waiting
    Yep - I’m still waiting
    Ok @Lordflashheart thanks for letting me know. If I've not got it by tomorrow Im going to ring the ticket office.

Yep - I’m still waiting
    Ok @Lordflashheart thanks for letting me know. If I've not got it by tomorrow Im going to ring the ticket office.

Season tickets began arriving at the end of last week. If you don’t receive your by Wednesday then please contact the club’s ticket office at that stage
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/6107c4289c375/key-timings-ahead-of-the-start-of-the-season
    Yep - I’m still waiting
    Still waiting up here in Edinburgh but the post has been shite lately. Will start to panic on Wednesday if no joy, the email to the ticket office is already drafted. Happy days.
  • edited August 2021
    Yep still waiting. Going down ground Wednesday and demand a replacement. Not on. Not even seen a postie today.
  • My couple have turned up today (Northamptonshire) ,not bothered about incentives just a decent side would be nice.